Premium

Country

The Netherlands

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Is it possible to sort your playlist on 'Date Added' like you can do on PC?  And if it's not possible is there a place where I can recommend this option or something like that.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Julezzz_cg, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

Spotify sorts your playlists inside the Playlists folder in Your Library by recently added which is the same as you mentioned in your post.

You have a couple of other sorting options which can be accessed by tapping on the 3 vertical dots in the Playlists folder.

However, if you would like, you can submit your idea if you want even more filtering options or just want to submit an idea, you can do it in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Hope I was able to help 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Julezzz_cg, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

Spotify sorts your playlists inside the Playlists folder in Your Library by recently added which is the same as you mentioned in your post.

You have a couple of other sorting options which can be accessed by tapping on the 3 vertical dots in the Playlists folder.

However, if you would like, you can submit your idea if you want even more filtering options or just want to submit an idea, you can do it in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Hope I was able to help 🙂

Thanks for the fast response!

Yes I couldn't find the 3 dots/stripes but I have found it now.

Again, thanks.

Really happy that you solved it! 🎉

https://open.spotify.com/track/7vqUr6K2Js9Paq4kdNSOm6

Suggested posts