Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playing from random playlist

Playing from random playlist

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

Hello,

While playing my Discover Weekly playlist after 2 songs it will switch to a random playlist and automatically go into shuffle mode. I've since restarted my phone, cleared the cache, logged off out of all devices, changed my password, disabled automix but it still keeps on happening. Does anyone know how to fix this?

After restarting my phone I opened Spotify again, clicked on my Discover Weekly playlist but it kept on loading and nothing was showing up, despite me closing and opening the app over again. It finally worked after sometime but the same issue as above.

I also just tried to post this same thing on my phone but I got an error, when I click on the android section on my browser it just keeps on loading and refreshing so I have to post this question from my desktop.

I am now playing the same Discover Weekly on my desktop, no issues with playing 3 songs in a row, it does not have the same issue as my phone does.

Thank you

3 Replies

Hey there @lahwolf55,

Thank you for reaching out to us in the Community. We're sorry to hear that you experience this.

In this case we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. 

If you have an SD card we suggest that you uninstall the app > turn off your phone > take out your SD card > turn on the phone again (without the SD card) > reinstall the app.

Keep us posted. We're always one reply away 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the reply. However in the app setting there's only the disable, force stop and uninstall updates options, since Spotify came pre-installed on my phone. How do I uninstall the app?

Thank you

Hey again @lahwolf55,

Thank you for your reply.

Can you provide us a screenshot so we can have a closer look?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts