Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists Not Saving Offline?

Playlists Not Saving Offline?

I have an LG G4 that I recently had to factory reset. Spotify worked fine before this. 

Now it will claim to download a playlist completely but it will not play it offline. The SD card has over 400 GB (Yes, four hundred) of space free. The card works fine and it was not even in my phone during the reset. Some songs have managed to save but overall nothing. 

I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, wiping the cache, etc. It does make the download folder on the SD card and I make sure it is deleted in between installs.

Nothing seems to work. I'm really getting fed up paying for a premium service if I can only use it on my desktop. Any help would be appreciated!

3 Replies

I also have this issue since the last update

I have a Sony Xperia Z1 Compact running Android 5.1.1

I have deleted all the data+app, problem still there, i cant sync any files.

I have removed all the units from "offline units" under my account settings.

I even tried to install spotify on my spare phone, a Samsug galaxy S3 running Android 4.4.4 also the same problem with that phone

Im on Spotify version 4.2.0.739 on both units

Screenshot_2015-11-26-15-26-13.png
2015-11-26 14.26.42.png

I dont know why, but it just started to work again on both of my phones at the same time...

Maybe it was a delayed reaction from when i did delete all my offline units under my account settings?!

It still strange that the problem just came up, without any new installations or anything like that.

2015-11-26 18.52.51.png

I was a little bit fast with that answer, it just worked for a while.

Now the sync is down on both phones again, something is seriously wrong here..

Suggested posts