Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please HELP!!!!

Solved!

Please HELP!!!!

Is it possible that I can transfer songs from my starred playlist to my andriod's sd card?  Also do I need to have a premium account to take this action?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @renren-ariana and welcome to the community!

First of all, to save any songs on your phone ("offline playlists") you need a premium account, yes.

And I think you can't save them on your SD, just on the phone storage.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Unfortunately the answer is no. Even if you're on a premium subscription and downgrade to free after your last day the downloaded content gets immediately deleted (not your playlists, only the music that was downloaded before).

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @renren-ariana and welcome to the community!

First of all, to save any songs on your phone ("offline playlists") you need a premium account, yes.

And I think you can't save them on your SD, just on the phone storage.

Hi, as Carina pointed out; you need premium to save offline playlists.

Spotify detects the storage with the greatest free space on installing the app... if you had your SD card in your device when installing Spotify then this should be correctly setup to cache to your SD card. If you find it is storing the offline data to your internal memory then a clean install normally corrects this.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

THANKS A MILLION!!!!! But I still have a downer. I had a premium account but I don't now, however even though my account was premium but not now, can the songs still be saved at any chance?

Marked as solution

Unfortunately the answer is no. Even if you're on a premium subscription and downgrade to free after your last day the downloaded content gets immediately deleted (not your playlists, only the music that was downloaded before).

Thank you so much that was exactly what I needed. I feel released now.  😄

Suggested posts