Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium or no premiun

Solved!

Premium or no premiun

Hello everyone

Sorry if this subject has been covered already, but I am a bit of a numpty at these things and would just like an answer in normal person speak not fluent geek!!

I have a playlist that I am quite proud of, and have managed to connect my android tablet to the car radio (cos the CD has stopped working). 

I have also accepted the free for a month Premium Spotify.

My question - When the free trial runs out, will I still be able to use my 'downloaded' playlist in the car without wifi.  Or do I need to have the premium to play the downloaded playlist without wifi?

Any help gratefully received!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Spookyanna, welcome to the Spotify Community!

To download playlists for offline listening, you will need a Premium subscription. If your subscription runs out, all of your offline music will be removed from your device until you re-subscribe.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you need any more help 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Spookyanna, welcome to the Spotify Community!

To download playlists for offline listening, you will need a Premium subscription. If your subscription runs out, all of your offline music will be removed from your device until you re-subscribe.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you need any more help 🙂

Hello Jacob (Rock Star!)

To confirm I have downloaded the music, will it forget the downloaded music when the subscription is cancelled or stopped?

Yes @Spookyanna, that is correct 🙂

Suggested posts