Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with use on Galaxy ||

Problem with use on Galaxy ||

I have just bought Spotify and is a new user. It works very well on my computer.
When I log in on my phone Spotify is locked, it is tryinh to sync a playlist I do not have anymore. Nothing else thsn quit is working. Can someone help me?
3 Replies

Are you using the app from the Play store? If so give the preview beta a go as this solves a lot of issues with the old version: http://www.spotify.com/se/blog/archives/2012/04/19/new-android-preview/

----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Could the problem be in the Android version? Didn't the Galaxy S2 get the ICS update just a moment ago?

Think I saw few posts that there might be some problems with ICS versions. Not sure tho.

I've sometimes uninstalled Spotify from the phone -> Used a file browser -> deleted the Spotify folders (if located) on phone memory/memory card -> reinstalled Spotify from the Play Store -> Everything works.

(I've got a Galaxy Note with 2.3 Android and HTC Sensation with ICS)

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

If you have ICS then definitely install the preview as I mentioned above as this works much better with ICS

----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Suggested posts