Queue Button moved

Highlighted

Queue Button moved

Visitor

Spotify has moved the queue Button from the bottom right of the now playing screen. Now it's a two step process to get to my queue, which I use constantly. Is this from a new update? Why is Spotify making the user interface less user friendly? How can I change this back? 

None of the information below is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

(Samsung Galaxy 9+)

Operating System

(Android)

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Queue Button moved

It wouldn't be Spotify if they didn't make their users go "nobody asked for this" at every update... I think the developers are bored, and instead of looking at the community here for ideas THAT PEOPLE WANT, they just go with what they want instead.

Highlighted

Visitor

Today on Spotify messing features which didn't needed any change ! And How to make the UI less user-friendly . Who in their right mind thought that Share button needs to be given preference over Queue button ?

Highlighted

Hey there @oweningyou, @agent712 and @AzgotheDefiler,

Thanks for posting here about this! 

We want to let you know that this is a test. Since you'd prefer to have the queue button where it was before, we encourage you to head to this idea and add your vote to support it.

We hope this sheds some light on the subject!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS