Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Queue disappears

Queue disappears

Plan

Premium

Device

Google Pixel 3a

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

I don't quite understand how the queue is supposed to work.

Essentially, I expected to work like a playlist, where I can see all songs in the queue, and switch between them, with the ability to shuffle or play it as I built it/ordered it.

However, I notice that when I switch to a song that is lower down the list, I lose ALL the songs that come before that. I can't go back or restore the queue I was adding to. Does it mean I have to create a playlist every time I want to actually be able to switch between the songs and be able to keep them in my queue, or is it some kind of a setting, or a bug?

I've attached two screenshots to illustrate that once the song in the queue is played, or I've manually switched to a few songs down the list, all the previous songs are gone, and I can't get them back.

Screenshot_20210222-211118.png
Screenshot_20210222-211057.png
1 Reply

Hi there!

I think that whenever you switch to a certain song in your queue, it acts the same as if it naturally skipped to the song, therefore erasing the songs before that.

If you want to skip to a song, but still have your previous songs, you will need to make a playlist. 

Hope this helps!

Suggested posts