Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue is deleted when changing to Spotify Connect (Sonos)

Queue is deleted when changing to Spotify Connect (Sonos)

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Pixel 3, Sonos 5

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I primarily listen to music using the Android app by adding entire albums to my Queue, when I want to change the experience from listening through headphones to my Sonos system I will change "Connect to a device" from "This phone" to one of my "Sonos" options listed (using Spotify Connect). When I switch from "This Phone" to "Sonos" one song from my current queue will play, but the rest of the queue has now  been completely wiped out (just one song is listed(, and the next song that plays is some ghost song from a previous queue selection (from last week, last month, long ago). Then nothing plays 😞 When I switch back to playing local on the phone, the queue continues to be blank (deleted).

Anyone have a suggestion on how to have a seamless listening experience when using the mobile app and moving from headphones, to Sonos, and then back to Headphones (this phone) ?

I feel like I am at my wits end trying to enjoy my listening experience with Spotify :(.

1 Reply

Hey @MaveDustaine - help's here!

Do you mind making sure you've tried the relevant steps in this support article (under the section 'Link to Sonos')?

If none of those work, let us know and we'll see what we can suggest next.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

Suggested posts