Release Notes - Spotify for Android 0.5.12.52

Highlighted

Re: Release Notes - Spotify for Android 0.5.12.52

Regular

Well, the place is kind-of predictable. If you really want the spotify cache on internal memory, then take out the sd card, clear spotify data and then insert the card:P

However you can't really tell without digging in your phone where exactly spotify is storing it's cache (like for the backup), you can't create custom folder structure on SD card and you can't tell how much of storage is spotify actually taking. However most annoying thing about this is that the funtionality was implemented in older versions and for some reasons taken out. I don't know how good programmers you hire, but I bet that it's not THAT hard to at least display the current location of the cache and it's size...

I'm not intending to quit spotify premium, but it just would be nice if you listened such suggestions:)

Highlighted

Regular
Except I and others have more space on our SD card and it isn't installing there. Not to mention if you use app2sd the app won't be there if you unplug the sd card.
Highlighted

Regular
*Sorry, I mean isn't installing the cache there.
Highlighted

Regular

Hmm, thats strange, have you tried wiping the data from the system application manager?

And that free space checking is not a good idea, If I had 16GBs external card, or 32GB internal memory It would probably chose internal memory for me, but that wouldn't suit me as I often move files, change firmwares etc. and redownload whole library...

Highlighted

Community Legend

Nice, but it would be even nicer if you let people choose where to stick the cache - any reason for not doing this dev that has a strange username?

Also, pretty please tell us Landscape/tablet mode will be coming soon 😄

Highlighted

Regular
Yep, makes no difference. Still going to internal.
Highlighted

Community Legend

@Garreth wrote:

Hmm, thats strange, have you tried wiping the data from the system application manager?

And that free space checking is not a good idea, If I had 16GBs external card, or 32GB internal memory It would probably chose internal memory for me, but that wouldn't suit me as I often move files, change firmwares etc. and redownload whole library...

The internal SD card isn't erased when you change ROM.

Highlighted

Community Legend

@weltysparrow wrote:
Yep, makes no difference. Still going to internal.

Click the new option in the settings menu, above the logout button.

Highlighted

Regular

It all depends what kind of wipe you perform, but well, it's not sgs3 custom rom support thread;P 

P.S. I have no idea how to quote at this forum...

Highlighted

Community Legend

@Garreth wrote:

It all depends what kind of wipe you perform, but well, it's not sgs3 custom rom support thread;P 

P.S. I have no idea how to quote at this forum...

Whenever I wipe from recovery it keeps the internal sd card 😛

P.S

Click the reply button, the quote button is to the bottom right of the post title bar, the top right of the post textarea 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS