Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (2.3.0)

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (2.3.0)

ReleaseNotesAnd.jpg

What's new in this version (2.3.0)

• New: We've made it easier to view longer items in the menus.
  • Fictitious: This app comes in fifty shades of green.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History
7 Replies

is this the buggy version, or the good new one?
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

@DannyFL wrote:
is this the buggy version, or the good new one?

I haven't had a chance to test it yet I'm afraid, I don't get pre-release access and like everyone else just have to wait until it's pushed to my device from the Play Store so have only just received the update myself.

I also don't have any locally synced playlists either so will have to see what response we get from the users in this forum to gauge whether the issue appears to have been rectified or not.

Android Troubleshooting:

JESUSSSS! march, 2015. yet isn't possible move the music offline data to SD card. SHAME!

Set download quality to extreme and it uses the sd card for offline music

I can store my music on the s.d card , but what i really want is to be able to store the spotify app itself on s.d ,  spotify is using over 25mb of internal space and is stopping me from installing new apps or updating any of my other apps.

@ian-AWS-Cahil wrote:

I can store my music on the s.d card , but what i really want is to be able to store the spotify app itself on s.d ,  spotify is using over 25mb of internal space and is stopping me from installing new apps or updating any of my other apps.

The app has to sit on phone storag as Android dosn't allow apps on the SD Card to control widgets, Notifications etc... So in order to get the service of using SPotify it must instal and remain on the internal memory

Android Troubleshooting:

@ian-AWS-Cahil wrote:

The app was once on my External card. Don't know how, but now after re-install it is back on my Included memory 8 GB and after Android it is about 5 GB. Not bad, as I have completely no need for Offline modus. It is really no needed at Unlimited 1M/0.5M mobile internet. I can even transfer the whole Internet on my speed for 10 € month... Ok, it is 9,90 actually...

I'm happy! When the space ends, keep jumping and make some noise. I can transfer needed stuff to my 2 GB card 🙂

1M mobile network

I know some of us, only can dream about no limits in phone...

Suggested posts