Premium

Country

US

Device

(Pixel 4a)

Operating System

(Android 11)

My Question or Issue

Recently I noticed an issue with my spotify widget on the locked screen not having a rewind button. It is replaced by the "like" button instead. This happens in the playlist as well as random shuffle albums, recommended etc.

Resetting cache works for a short period, until (whatever setting) is synced or downloaded and then it starts again. Removing the app completely helps but with the same effect. in about 2 hours the back button is gone.

Screenshot_20210825-081538~2.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @DoeJirt,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

We've reviewed your case and can confirm that what you're experiencing is part of a test that has been running to test different functionalities. 

We appreciate your feedback and we'll make sure to pass it on to the right folks. For now, we'd recommend making sure your app is up to date so you don't miss any important updates.

Hope this clears things up. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @DoeJirt,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

We've reviewed your case and can confirm that what you're experiencing is part of a test that has been running to test different functionalities. 

We appreciate your feedback and we'll make sure to pass it on to the right folks. For now, we'd recommend making sure your app is up to date so you don't miss any important updates.

Hope this clears things up. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Ok, thanks; as of few hours ago I noticed it was back to normal. If it's part of canary tests, I'd argue they are pretty disruptive to end users.

Suggested posts