Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Run -genre disappeared

Run -genre disappeared

Hi!

For my disappointment I couldn't find the "Run" in the genres anymore. The one where you can put/change your own bpm and the music responds accordingly.

It was one of the few very, very useful things on Sporify and I really, really wish you bring it back as soon as possible.

The playlists are just not the same and practically they all are just unlistenable.

24 Replies

Awesome. This helps alot! Thanks

I agree with all the angry people who wrote a message! I am very, very frustrated that genre 'running' has dissapeared. Why? I can't figure out why Spotify removed it! Because of this feature I got Spotify. It is so important for me to choose my own bpm! 

Please bring back this features and make it available in sportify. I have been used this adjustable rpm music for almost everyday for my daily run. 😞 

Really dissapointment. :((

yep. great feature removed, and the replacement is clearly made by some work-experience kids who have never run to anything they make. Long minutes of synth- or keyboard-, or voice-only...and the tracks are not continuous. Long pauses between tracks. And they think, for some reason, that runners pounding out 5, 8, 12km want to listen to break-beats and drum-and-base. Argh! Where's the frickin' continuous beat, at my running pace, from the previous feature!

Thanks so much for the hot tip!!!!

Suggested posts