Re: Samsung s10 Issues?

Jelle86
Casual Listener

I have the same. Please fix this!

Screenshot_20190415-221549_Device care.jpg

Jelle86
Casual Listener

I might have found a solution. Turn battery optimization OFF. 

Go to Settings-Apps-Spotify-Battery-Battery optimization and switch off Spotify in the list. 

Seems to be working for me.

Jelle86
Casual Listener

Never mind. It is not working after all.

Highlighted

1-emzbu_p0uqj

I cant download the music on my samsung s10,it keeps telling me to go to the phone settings and to download using cellular,but I've looked on the settings and it's not there,plus I've been into several phone shops and they can't find it,if this isn't sorted out by sporify asap I'll be changing to a different music app cz I'm getting fed up with it tbh. Plus sporify haven't even got a phone number in the uk that u can ring.

randika171
Regular

I have an S10 and had a similar issue. Maneged to reduce the frequency by having turned on "Optimizing battery usage" but disabled allow app to run in background. After I close the app the app will not run in background. It will reduce the app wake times and save a bit of battery

KARISTO
Casual Listener

Hi, I have S10, and I have the same problem, spotify is draining my battery, also I have galaxy watch, the last month I was deezer client but I decide to move to spotify, but my battery is draining too fast. please help!!!

SUGGESTED POSTS