Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

See only offline playlists

Solved!

See only offline playlists

There used to be a simple way to only see playlists that I've downloaded to my phone. I can't figure out how to do that with the new version and I can't find anything about it on the website.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, welcome to the community. Right now, the filter on the playlists tab is a bit buggy and doesn't always show up. If you'll go to the songs, albums, or artists tab, scroll all the way to the top (above the shuffle play button), you should see "filter your songs." Tap the icon to the right of that, choose "show only offlined content," then go back to your playlists, and you should be good to go.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, welcome to the community. Right now, the filter on the playlists tab is a bit buggy and doesn't always show up. If you'll go to the songs, albums, or artists tab, scroll all the way to the top (above the shuffle play button), you should see "filter your songs." Tap the icon to the right of that, choose "show only offlined content," then go back to your playlists, and you should be good to go.

dinomightSpotify Star

Actually, you just helped me figure out what the problem is. When the 'playlists page shows up it isn't scrolled all the way up so you have to manually scroll up and then the search and options shows up. I hope they fix this but at least I know how to work around it for now.

Thanks

No problem, glad that helped!

dinomightSpotify Star

Suggested posts