Premium

Country

United States

Device

Moto

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

When I press shuffle one random song plays from my list and then another random song not from my playlist plays on repeat for about 10 more times before my normal songs start to play again.

Screenshot_20200120-230556.png
Screenshot_20200120-230550.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Fearthepanda,

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out about this here.

It'd be useful to read this support site article and follow the relevant steps listed in it to see whether Spotify works properly as a result. 

You can also try and perform a clean reinstall of the app in order to start with a brand-new version of it and see whether the playback issues you previously experienced are gone as a result.

Take a look at this Spotify answer to find out how the clean reinstall procedure works for your device and operating system. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Fearthepanda,

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out about this here.

It'd be useful to read this support site article and follow the relevant steps listed in it to see whether Spotify works properly as a result. 

You can also try and perform a clean reinstall of the app in order to start with a brand-new version of it and see whether the playback issues you previously experienced are gone as a result.

Take a look at this Spotify answer to find out how the clean reinstall procedure works for your device and operating system. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts