Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Something Went Wrong

Something Went Wrong

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

(Samsung Galaxy s10)

My Question or Issue

When I try to search for songs I get a message that says something went wrong.  Have another go?  With a Try Again button.

I have tried restarting, uninstalling, logging out, etc.  Nothing seems to work.  The problem is only on my phone, not on my computer.  It started right after I was messing around with connecting my account to a google home.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

5 Replies

Hi there @jgriff5646,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Are you trying to use your device when it's connected through the WiFi of the same internet connection or through your cellular data like 4G for example ?

Waiting on your update 🙂 

It didn't work on either.  However, the problem seems to have gone away.  It is working fine today.

Hi @jgriff5646,

thanks for answering so quickly !

I'm glad to hear it all works now.

However, don't hesitate to reply back to the post if the issue surfaces again.

I'm always around to help.

Enjoy Spotify 🙂

I am having the exact same issue. I have restarted cleaned out my cache and Uninstaller and reinstalled spotify to no avail

Hey @22ey4mtdwsxv66dhqzd3,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

We appreciate the troubleshooting you've done so far, but to be sure that we're on the same page - did you use these steps for a clean reinstall? They are more thorough than a regular one. That way you can make sure the cache is not causing this issue.

Also, could you check if it happens on a different device? This will give us a better look at the issue.

Lastly, if the issue persists, include in your next response the make, model and OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running.

We'll be on the lookout. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts