Plan

Premium

Country

UK

DeviceSamsung Galaxy 7

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

When I'm offline on some not all albums I get the error message, the album is downloaded and I've tried to log out and in again but nothing works, any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @garryvh,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

To add to the troubleshooting steps you've done so far we'd suggest you follow these steps and perform a clean reinstall. This will make sure the cache isn't interfering with your downloads which could usually cause this error message popping up.  

In case this occurs after the clean reinstall as well, send us a screenshot of what you're seeing. Just attach the image to your next response by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue.   

Keep us posted! If you have questions, you know where to find us.   

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @garryvh,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

To add to the troubleshooting steps you've done so far we'd suggest you follow these steps and perform a clean reinstall. This will make sure the cache isn't interfering with your downloads which could usually cause this error message popping up.  

In case this occurs after the clean reinstall as well, send us a screenshot of what you're seeing. Just attach the image to your next response by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue.   

Keep us posted! If you have questions, you know where to find us.   

Suggested posts