Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs keep starting and stopping in playlists online and offline

Songs keep starting and stopping in playlists online and offline

I have a Samsung S6 and I pay for the premium. I play songs from the playlists I've created and they are always starting and stopping every few seconds. They are all saved as offline playlists so should be able to play online as well as offline. Can anyone help with this? It's really irritating. Rarely do I get through one song without it starting and stopping and I have 4g internet connection

8 Replies

Hey there!

No worries, we're here to help.

On this case, we'd recommend removing the mobile device saved for offline listening here.

Then, reinstall the app following these steps. If you have an SD card on your phone, it'd be best to remove it before reinstalling.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Hi there,

I have the same issue, and unfortunately your solution was not successful. Could you provide some assistance ?

Hey @Metamora

Can you let us know a bit more about what's going on for you, as well as which device/OS you're using? 

We'll see what we can suggest. 

Hey there I tried re-installing a while back still getting the starting and stopping!

Do you have an SD card on your phone? If so, try uninstalling the app > remove the SD card > reinstalling the app. Let us know how it goes.

I have a Samsung S3 and I will play a song, and the song to follow will play muted. If I press the play button again it then plays. Each song requires me to manually press the play button. The songs no longer play in a seamless flow. I have uninstalled this twice already, and I don't have an SD card. I have had this issue for 3 weeks, and I don't know what to to do about it. I am considering wiping my phone, but being that this is affecting more people than me I highly doubt it's my device. It's such a hassle you know. ~

Any suggestions my friend ? 

Exactly same problem here with Xcover 2.  One or two song works fine, but then it's like being muted. The song rolls on, but no with no sound.  Then you have to push the play button on next song, then it works again, but maybe for one or two songs...Annoying.

I have a same problem when I listening my playlist. First 2 songs have good voice but after 2 song, I coud not heart the voice of these songs while the song seen as working. How we can deal with the problem? Could you pls help me ?

Suggested posts