Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sorting Playlists

Sorting Playlists

This has already been stated in someone elses problem but it was in 2014 so I'ma re-state it because last time I reported something it go fixed fairly fast!

My problem is that I can't put playlists in an order that I want on the Android phone! Please Fix Asap.

I will also re-state I would rlly love if our phones had the same Functionality as our computers!!!

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Samsung Galaxy s8

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Can't sort playlists on Android phone!

4 Replies

Hi @MasonSchoolmeyr

You can sort the playlist by predefined order like artist or song name by pulling up from the top of the playlist and clicking the button with three horizontal lines on the right. It will show a popup with a sorting order.

If you want to manually rearrange your playlist, press the three dots on the right and select "Edit playlist"

Hope that helps.

Have a great day 🙂

I think what this person is asking is the ability sort the actual playlists, not the songs in a playlist.  The lefthand column is a nightmare to navigate if you have many playlists.  You can manually drag them one by one to whatever position you want, but if you have a lot of playlists that can take forever.  There needs to be a better way to sort them.

I want to be able to sort each individual playlist exactly the way I want.

That is not possible currently

If you mean changing the order of the playlists themselves, yes it is not possible in the moment.

However, you can vote for this idea. If it gathers enough votes, Spotify will consider implementing it in the future.

Suggested posts