Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Specific song won't show in Android app

Solved!

Specific song won't show in Android app

Hi,

I just noticed that at least one song wont appear in the Android app even if it shows in the PC app and plays without problems.

The song I can't seem to find in the app is Daft Punk – One More Time.

Can anyone confirm  this?

I even tried to make a new playlist and add just that song to it but it still doesn't show. I can see the playlist and that there is one song  in it, but it doesn't show anything at all if I click on the playlist.

Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

-Patric

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @PatricF and welcome to the community 🙂

I just tried adding that track to it's on playlist, and it shows up fine on my Nexus 7 and my Nexus 5.

Have you tried reinstalling the Android app? Also, are you sure you're logging into the correct account?

It is possible (I think), that the record label has opted not to allow the track to be played on mobile in your country - however I am not 100% sure if that is possible.

If it doesn't appear after a reinstall, post here and I'll ask a staff member for confirmation 🙂

Liam

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @PatricF and welcome to the community 🙂

I just tried adding that track to it's on playlist, and it shows up fine on my Nexus 7 and my Nexus 5.

Have you tried reinstalling the Android app? Also, are you sure you're logging into the correct account?

It is possible (I think), that the record label has opted not to allow the track to be played on mobile in your country - however I am not 100% sure if that is possible.

If it doesn't appear after a reinstall, post here and I'll ask a staff member for confirmation 🙂

Liam

That was really weird. I reinstalled Spotify on my Nexus 5 and it all of the sudden appeard and it plays just fine. I regret I didn't try this before making a post, sorry about that.

Thank you for your quick help!

-Patric

@PatricF wrote:

That was really weird. I reinstalled Spotify on my Nexus 5 and it all of the sudden appeard and it plays just fine. I regret I didn't try this before making a post, sorry about that.

Thank you for your quick help!

-Patric

No worries, glad you got it sorted!

Liam

Suggested posts