Premium

Country

U.S.A.

Device

Google Pixel 3a XL

Operating System

Android version 11

My Question or Issue

Just a little bit ago, I switched from my earbuds to my Home Speaker Group, then after the song that was playing ended, the one that played before it played again. The queue changed. This has happened, before.

Another problem with Spotify connect is that, after a little bit, the music would stop playing on both devices in the Home Speaker Group, and it would just play on one. I could switch, on the Nest Hub Max, to Home Speaker Group, but it still doesn't play on both speakers. I could even give the command to play on the Home Speaker Group. I also could switch, on my phone, to either one of the speakers or to my phone and back to the Home Speaker Group, but it doesn't go back to playing on the other speaker, along with the Max.

Follow me

1 Reply

Hey there @MadmanOnWheels,

Thanks for the post.

You can try to unlink and re-link your Google home account and factory reset the smart speakers. Also check if there is any pending firmware updates.

Another thing to try is to clear the cache on your Google home app on your phone, as this can also cause problems.

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts