Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Party Mode

Spotify Party Mode

Hello,
I am running Android 5.1, I have Spotify Student, and I recently updated the app to 5.9.0.774 armV7 and my party mode doesn't allow me to change the mood. This is what I see when I open the party mode (screenshot 1). Then when I click the Turnt playlist it doesn't allow me to set the mood (screenshot 2l. In the older version I was able to click hip-hop then change the setting to Turnt. It had a nice mix of Loyal by Chris Brown and Ayo by Tyga ft Chris Brown. Having the two songs mix in that order is why I used Party Mode. I am unhappy that I no longer can listen to the mix. I am wondering what happened to the party playlists. None of them let me set the mood anymore.
Screenshot_2016-08-12-23-23-43.png
Screenshot_2016-08-12-23-23-49.png
2 Replies

I have the same problem as you, I see these playlists but can't find mood slider. In some other topic I read that logging out, closing the app and logging in again supposed to help but It didn't work in mine case. I even reinstalled it couple of times without any success. Is there any solution for this?

They need to bring the slider back asap. They claim to be simplifying it, but keeping the same range of content. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the same range of content seems to be absent...

Suggested posts