Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium Offline Modus funktioniert nicht

Spotify Premium Offline Modus funktioniert nicht

Guten Tag, liebe Spotify Community,

Ich habe seit Kurzem das Problem, dass mein Offline Modus nicht funktioniert. Ich habe Cache gelöscht, die App deinstalliert und nochmal installiert und mich neu angemeldet. Es ist irgendwie merkwürdig, denn wenn ich mit Internetverbindung den Offline Modus aktiviere, die App schließe und nochmal öffne, funktioniert es. Nach einigen Vorgängen funktioniert es dann nicht und es steht, dass ich offline bin. Im Bereich Bibliothek bei Alben ist dieser Ladebalken, als wenn ich kein Internet hätte. Ich würde mich über eine Antwort freuen, die zur Behebung des Problems führt.

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

(Samsung Galaxy S8)

Operating System

(Android Version 9)

Screenshot_20200326-115840_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20200326-115833_Spotify.jpg
11 Replies

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem as stated above in German.

I also get the green circle of death as soon as I want to play songs (downloaded) in offline mode. I have to connect to the internet for just a second to solve this problem.

greets,

I have the same problem.

Offline, some playlists only show the death circle although they are downloaded. Others I can open but when playing the songs they are frequently interrupted and just stop.

Even online I have the problems that some albums and playlists do not load. 

I tried clean cache, sign off and in, deinstallation and reinstallation of the app. Nothing helped. The problem is still there and Spotify is not working properly!

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

(Samsung Galaxy A3)

Operating System

(Android Version 8.0.0)

Screenshot_20200610-190606_Spotify.jpg

I have exact the same problem. Samsung J5, Android 9.0

Very annoying if you pay the premium account but cannot use important functions. The usual (cache deleted, newly installed, battery optimization switched off...) already done. Since the problem also occurs on my old Samsung S4, I'm getting nervous...

Screenshot_20200612-105444_Spotify.jpg

Genau das gleiche Problem. Sowohl auf den I Pad als auch auf dem I Phone.

Es werden kaum Lieder angespielt. Egal ob diese Offline verfügbar sind, ob Wlan, 5G oder LTE. 
Es nervt einfach nur noch 

Hi there folks,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We just came across this thread and we'd like to take a closer look into this.

@Axel123455 - Can you confirm that you followed the steps that's provided in this article? There's some more steps to help thoroughly uninstall the app from your device, so if you haven't, we'd highly suggest it since the steps will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Same Problem :((

Hey @Luca_muc,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

Just to be on the same page, could you mention the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far? This is to avoid repeating processes that may not work for you.

Also, could you confirm if you've followed the steps mentioned in this article previously sent by @Jeremy?

If so, would you mind including in your next response the make, model and OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running? This will give us a better look to keep investigating further.

We'll be on the lookout. 

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hallo,

Ich habe seit neuestem auch das Problem das ich trotz Premium Abo meine Musik (die ich heruntergeladen habe) nicht ohne eine Internetverbindung offline hören kann. Zwar wird mir angezeigt, dass die Lieder Heruntergeladen sind, allerdings sind meine Playlisten alle grau Hinterlegt und können nicht abgespielt werden.

Ich habe bereits meinen Cache mehrfach gelehrt und auch schon meine App deinstalliert und neu installiert. Genauso habe ich mich ab- und wieder angemeldet. 

Es handelt sich hierbei um ein Samsung S9 Plus. 

Meine Spotify Version ist 8.8.32.508.

Hi there @anihS

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. Hope you don't mind a reply in English as it's the official language of the Community.

Just to confirm, have you followed these specific steps to listen to your downloaded content? 

If so, it sounds like you're experiencing this Ongoing issue and we can confirm that our tech team is currently looking into it. It'll be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I have the Same issue for weeks and followed the steps. Anything you can do about it? 

Hi there @Svennii,

Thanks for reaching out. The aforementioned OI has been resolved, but we're aware of some other issues with playing music offline which are being looked into in this thread. If that sounds like what you have, post the requested info there.

Hope this helps.

JoanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts