Announcements

Spotify Premium not Registering?

Solved!
Highlighted

Spotify Premium not Registering?

Casual Listener

I have Spotify Premium, I use it to listen to music on my Android phone every day. I was using it earlier today. Tonight, however, it has suddenly stopped working - when I try to open a playlist or use the "search" function, every song is greyed-out, when I click on a song, it prompts me to "Upgrade to Spotify Premium." I uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify on my device; no luck. I got onto my PC to check my subscription status - it shows that all is normal and I have Spotify Premium, and from my PC I can play music, however, when I log back on with my Android, it says I'm using "Spotify Free" and again prompts me to upgrade. What gives?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Spotify Premium not Registering?

user-removed
Not applicable

This answer with those five steps is bull**bleep** to us, Nordea customers.

I would like to add a another reason and heck, this is reason why we can't renew our subscriptions.

6. And there is some banks that need security from you. Like Nordea. They only accept a Internet payment method when service purchased from Internet. You send this purchase to bank as Local payment (purchased in shop). And Nordea decline this as security step, so autorenewal does not work at all with Spotify.

Why you have time to answer this, but no time to change your payment type to Internet? So we can use your lovely autorenew option?

This problem is in Spotify for years and no one care. Yes, I have a Official answer from Nordea Finland. So I know where is problem in situations like this... Stop blamming bank we use, update your **bleep**ty systems instead.

View solution in original post

43 Replies
Highlighted

Casual Listener

To update: I check my account status again, all is well. I log out of Spotify once more on my Android, uninstall the program completely. I then log out of Spotify on my PC, exit Spotify on my PC, reopen it on my PC, log in as usual, click on my account, and it shows I have "Spotify Free." My "Spotify Premium" was good through 2/29 and set to recur every month, yet that disappeared, and I had to re-pay the $9.99. I go back to my account, even though I just paid again, and it says my service is only good through 2/29.

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

Hi there,

It seems the problem is you've made a duplicate account on our system. 

However you've now started a subscription on both accounts. Please have a look in your inbox as I've just sent you some details on how we can work this out. 

Highlighted

Music Fan

Same problem for me, what can i do ?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I am having similar issue.  I upgraded via the android mobile app, but neither my phone or my Mac are showing I am a premium user.  Please help.

Highlighted

Spotify Legend
r0bs - Your situation is very strange. I'll email you.
Airhorn Enthusiast
Highlighted

Music Fan

It's the same for me... can i have an email too 😃 ?

Highlighted

Spotify Legend
Yes, you can - Just a moment!
Airhorn Enthusiast
Highlighted

I paid for the premium service today and when I go on my android phone it says I can't play songs because I don't have the premium service. But I do! Please help!

Highlighted

Regular
Having the same issue as laylah. Any soloution for this
SUGGESTED POSTS