Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium not working

Solved!

Spotify Premium not working

Hello,
I am a Spotify premium member for about a year now and at 7th of March I payed again (it is payed automatically every month) but today after patching to the new version spotify only allows random playing of the songs and it looks like I dont have premium.

Please help, I dont want to pay for a service which doesnt work ordinary..

Backgroundinfo: Im logged in via Facebook
Device: Samsung Galaxy S3 Cyanogenmod

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello,
I was very lucky because when I contacted the customer suppor they answered in a few minutes. Tomas told me that they had problems with Sofort Dauerauftrag because it isnt supported any longer! They will ask you if you want your money back or if you would like to get subscribed again (for free).
And you have to cancel Sofort Dauerauftrag because Sofort has stopped theyr Dauerauftrag Service.
Spotify has some new payment options from which you have to chose one. (Cancel your future payments with Sofort Dauerauftrag!!!)

Greetings,
Nico

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hi Nico,

It looks like there was a problem with Sofort.  Could you please contact our German team (they know more about this than me) via this Link? They should then be able to help you.

Hi, I also have the same problem. I ve been using Spotify Premium for over two years now and have been really satisfied with it... until now that is. Since the last two days whenevr I log into my Spotify on my Mac or try using it on my Android phone, it plays ads in between and I cant listen to music offline on my Phone (very important for me).

It seems I have a free Account (since I cant download music on my phone) although the payment of 9.99 Euro was taken from my bank account as usual on the 8th of April.

How can I sort this issue out? Because I don't want to be paying for a service I am not getting.

Best,

G

Hi @gunjandshah Caould you just confirm what is shown under Subscription Status here?

Hey Joe, this is what it says ... "Du hast ein Abonnement für . Das Abonnement wird am Spotify Premium automatisch auf 2014-04-08 umgestellt und dir werden 9,99 € in Rechnung gestellt, wenn du es nicht vorher kündigst."

Literally translated, it means ,"You have a subscription to . The subscription will automatically be changed to Spotify premium on 2014-04-08 and you will be charged a 9,99 Euro in your bill, unless you terminate it earlier".

But like I said, makes no sense since I ve been using Spotify Premium since over 2 years and have made no changes to my subscription or payment method ever. Also, the last payment for 9,99 Euro WAS taken from my account on the 8th April, so don't know whats going on here. Plus I think Spotify Customer care is almost impossible to contact, or so it would seem.

Thanks in advance and I hope you can help me sort this out.

Best.

Gunjan

Hi Nico. Did your problem about the Premium account get sorted? Looks like I have the same problem. 

Thanks in advance for letting me know. 

Best,

Gunjan

It's me again. There was some strange issue with processing some German renewals. I'm not sure if this was an error with the bank or with spotify but you'll notice it says your next payment is due in the past.

If you get in touch here, the payment team will fix this for you.If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it to speed things along.

Hello,

I just bought a samsung galaxy core mobile (android)

and downloaded the spotify app

i had to enter my email

so i entered the one of my premium spotify account

but got the messge: this email is already existing...

YES OF COURSE , i thought!!!
How can i register with my existing premium account?

Thanks 4 answering!
SD

You already have an account so just select the "Log in" button and log in with your Premium credentials. Do not try to create a new account or you'll end up with a mess.

If your account is linked to facebook, just hit the blue "Log in with Facebook" button.

Marked as solution

Hello,
I was very lucky because when I contacted the customer suppor they answered in a few minutes. Tomas told me that they had problems with Sofort Dauerauftrag because it isnt supported any longer! They will ask you if you want your money back or if you would like to get subscribed again (for free).
And you have to cancel Sofort Dauerauftrag because Sofort has stopped theyr Dauerauftrag Service.
Spotify has some new payment options from which you have to chose one. (Cancel your future payments with Sofort Dauerauftrag!!!)

Greetings,
Nico

Hi, hello!
I'm new with Spotify and i just purchased my premium on may 13th 2016. Today, june 13th, i can't connect to my premium spotify anymore.

When i log in on my android (samsung s5) it says an option to upgrade to spotify premium but when i log in on my pc, i can clearly see that i have a premium abonnement and it will charge me automatically.

So, what should i do now?

Thank's in advance!
Imeza

Suggested posts