Premium

Country

France

Device

Samsung galaxy A5 2017

Operating System

Android 8

My Question or Issue

I don't know if my problem is localized but i have this one since 2 phones so i think is global, So my problem is this one : Why spotify don't know how to work in background ?
I have many app in my phone and all know how to do that but not spotify ...
If i have unfortunate to put my music on pause more than 2 min with my wireless headset or via web browser or windows client when i try to re-put then on play i need to re-open the app un tap on play ... Why ?
This is so annoying when you do that more than 10 times per day ...
Can you look into that to solve the problem ?
And before you ask yes i have disabled the option on my phone to close spotify when i don't use it

Thank

2 Replies

Hi,

I am not sure if this is a spotify issue as I can play my spotify in the background whilst on other apps. Maybe their is another background service running on your phone which disables this feature. 

If you are using a web browser I suggest downloading the desktop application as this improves your listening experience and can only be opened once eliminating the possibility of cross platform streaming which may have something to do with your issue. 

That not the problem, i can listen my music when i switch app but for exemple if i put my music on pause i go on twitter for exemple or just lock my phone, if i try to restart my music with my headset 9/10 times i need to unlock my phone and go on spotify but during this time spotify was not closed ...

Sometime i lock my phone on spotify and i don't change app but this is the same things 

Suggested posts