Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify connect doesn't work correctly

Solved!

Spotify connect doesn't work correctly

Hi
I have problem with visibility of denon ceol n9 on the spotify connect list of devices. Sometimes denon is on the list. Sometimes i don't see any device. In a few minutes again on the list and again list is empty. All devices in the same wifi network. Denon works correctly, BT, NFC, internet radio OK.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Can you try using the desktop beta and see if it shows up on that? can you see if there's updated firmware for the denon as I suspect the issue is with the hardware, not Spotify

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thanks for aswar. This can be correct way. I can't see on my desktop denon too. I see on the list note3 and this computer nothing more. That's interesting becouse denon fully operating in the network. Internet radio is working, ip ok. I had denon update last week but problem with visibility was also before update. Problem started 2weeks ago

Marked as solution

The issue is not with spotify. You are right. I did nothing and now i see denon on desktop and phone. I have to chech my wifi configuration or ask denon about solution. Thanks.

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Can you try using the desktop beta and see if it shows up on that? can you see if there's updated firmware for the denon as I suspect the issue is with the hardware, not Spotify

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History
Marked as solution

Thanks for aswar. This can be correct way. I can't see on my desktop denon too. I see on the list note3 and this computer nothing more. That's interesting becouse denon fully operating in the network. Internet radio is working, ip ok. I had denon update last week but problem with visibility was also before update. Problem started 2weeks ago
Marked as solution

The issue is not with spotify. You are right. I did nothing and now i see denon on desktop and phone. I have to chech my wifi configuration or ask denon about solution. Thanks.

Suggested posts