Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is slow

Spotify is slow

Hello, i have a probleme with my sportify application when i reinstall the app everything is fat and clean ... but after few days it turn slow as **bleep** ... not the application but the internet ... but i have high speed internet activated and over 100mbits down and around 50 mbits up . So i juste am annoyed about waiting 5 minutes to search a song so pls help me.... is it maybe the downloaded songs that can slow down ? 

11 Replies

Hey @azyphf,

Thanks for posting this to the community - I'd love to help you here! Do you have this issue on other devices, as well? What device, operating system & Spotify version are you on?

Cheers,

TIm

I use l an samsung galaxy s8 edge android 7.0 

Lastest version of slotify always 

I got this probleme on all my phones ... samsung galaxy s3 and samsung galaxy s5 ... 

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

You could try a clean reinstall of the Spotify a clean reinstall of the Spotify app over here

Tell us how things worked out! 🙂

If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Still dont work !

@azyphf, I have another thing to suggest:

You should try to reset your router, or try on a different internet connection.

Keep us updated on how things work out.
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

9Probleme is still the same on every internet connection i use ... i did reinstall 100 times but nothing change

Hey @azyphf,

Not glad to hear that you are still having problems. May I ask you if your device is rooted? Your OS shouldn't be modified at all. Also, do you have battery optimization on? If yes, turn it off for optimal performance of the app.

Hope we'll finally solve your issue! 

My phone is not rooted no optimiser nothing  ... there is no app that could make these problems on my phone

@azyphf,

Have you been experiencing any slowness with any other apps on your devices, or is it only Spotify? Have you got any Local Files saved? How much music is saved in Offline Mode?

Let's hope that we'll finally get your problem fixed!

No every other app is working without problems.

Yes i have downloaded around 400 tracks

@azyphf,

This problem is harder than expected. Could you try logging into another account (maybe a friend or family member) who's also Premium, try downloading 2 larger playlists and about 300 tracks, and see how it performs?

From there on we can see if the problem is attached to your account or to your device!

Suggested posts