Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify needs to shape up

Solved!

Spotify needs to shape up

I came to this site for the second time in three years
And after visiting this time,I then go back into my Spotify app only for a message to appear,saying you have signed in on a maximum amount of devices,and you have deleted 3.5 gig of data
I have had other issues with Spotify and every time you either pass the book or tell us to wipe all data,format memory card,I've even seen one post were you say try another memory card (are you going to chip in the 65 quid it would cost for a same card,I was charged for 2 years when Spotify is part of my bundle and you would send me thank you for your payment texts twice a month and always between 1.20 1.25 in the morning twice a month.
Now back to my problem I only have mobile data and it has taken me six months to build up my playlist getting a few songs a month.and you have just wiped the lot just from visiting this site
Trying to speak to a human being seems practicaly impossible.and the same problems keep appearing and you take no responsibility for any thing
Trying to navigate your site is like a crazy maze and no I'm not new to being online
In my opinion it is made difficult on purpose.I have a notification alert on my avatar constantly saying I have a notification but I can never access it
Is there any one I can speak to as I need assurance before I use all my data for the next few months to build up my list again that your not going to wipe it
It it does seem strange that as I come on here and make a complaint that I then go into the app only to find that message that said I'm signed to three devices when I only own one device of which is a mobile phone.
There is some serious bugs on Spotify and I don't understand why they don't get addressed
Can a human please answer my concerns as after all I am a customer
Yet it never feels that way

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks buddy but when I was getting charged for 2 years twice a month I'm not prepared to bang my head against a brick wall again.I'll post one of the last texts I received below
Check the time out this one was a bit early at midnight as it was normally 1 am twice a month for 2 years
And I shouldn't of received any as Spotify was part of my bundle
Unbelievable but true and documented
For sure

View solution in original post

Screenshot_20170730-232013.png
2 Replies

Ways to contact Spotify support are detailed on their cunningly misnamed About page.

Marked as solution

Thanks buddy but when I was getting charged for 2 years twice a month I'm not prepared to bang my head against a brick wall again.I'll post one of the last texts I received below
Check the time out this one was a bit early at midnight as it was normally 1 am twice a month for 2 years
And I shouldn't of received any as Spotify was part of my bundle
Unbelievable but true and documented
For sure
Screenshot_20170730-232013.png

Suggested posts