Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not responding

Spotify not responding

Hi all,

I have been having issues with my spotify app. Most of the time works fine. But there are times that it becomes unresponsive. It always happens when im playing music and after a song is finished playing and moves on to the next track, it lags or becomes unresponsive but still continues playing and playing track after track. I cant pause even if I close the app itself. It takes time before the music stops playing after closing the app(spotify). Please help. Im using android marshmallow.

I always play it offline mode btw.
8 Replies

Hey there!

Just to verify, do you have apps running on background? What phone do you possess?

Has it always been this way? Have you already reinstalled the app? Have you cleared data & cache of the app?

Cheers ๐Ÿ˜‰

No, I dont have other apps running on background. Samsung galaxy j7 2016
No. I havent tried reistalling the app and cleared cached data. 
Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance

Hello!

If you haven't tried reinstalling but previously cleared data & cache, you should start with that and tell me if anything changed. I am aware of an ongoing issue with Samsung devices that are having a hard time with Spotify. Do you have Marshmallow, right?

Yes. marshmallow

Same here on an S7 Edge.

Tried all the usual troubleshooting so is probably another bug!

So yeah, it is an ongoing issue with a lot of Samsung variants. Seems to be another bug unfortunately. Please check this post and see what happens.

Have a nice day ๐Ÿ˜‰

Suggested posts