Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify stops playing!!!

Spotify stops playing!!!

Hi,

my phone: Zopo 980, Android 4.2.1
Spotify version: latest as of 2/12/2017

With the latest Android Spotify update, the application STOPS PLAYING the music after 10-50 seconds (random) the phone display darkens!

I am not using it in offline mode but playing sycned off-line content only without active wifi/3g connection.

There is NO workaround!!! I revoked all device access and completely removed reinstalled the Spoitfy app, but it did not help at all!

FIX IT ASAP, as I can NOT listen to music now!

5 Replies

Exactly the same here, please fix this! I can't use navigation on my phone and listen at the same time!

I've been having same problem for a couple of weeks now.
I have to keep app open on screen so music keeps playing without stopping.
If I lock phone, it'll sometimes stop playing within 30 seconds, which is very frustrating when I'm carrying several bags of groceries!!
App will also stop playing sometimes if I'm trying to do something else on my phone.
It's the same problem regardless of whether I'm connected to wifi or 4G

Did you guys report it to Spotify?

This is a ridiculous problem... to be more precise: a make or break for my premium subscription!

I can confirm today's update 7.6.x.x still has the same issue. I.e latest version doesn't fix the bug! Have reported to spotify

same here. i have tried clearing the cache, uninstalling, removing all devices, and it's still unusable.

Suggested posts