Starred Playlist Missing On Android Tablet

Solved!

Starred Playlist Missing On Android Tablet

user-removed
Not applicable

So started today with going onto Spotify on my desktop on Chrome and i see that I have 2 Starred playlists; 1 was the official one, one appears to be a manually made playlist - thing is, everything in this playlist was flipped the wrong way around (ie the first song i ever added to my Starred was at the top)

Naturally I delete this unwanted new Starred playlist after a few searches seeing how to flip it back the right way around (which can apparently only be done in the client, not in the browser... boo!)  

Day ends I head to bed and open up Spotify on my tablet to find that my Starred playlist on my tablet is completely gone....

It is still here on my Browser (Chrome) version but completely gone on my tablet, even in Recently Listened it doesnt appear anymore.

I have pretty much everything in my Starred playlist... has anyone else encountered this and how do I restore it on my tablet (the correct way around as well, ie Newly added at the top)

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Starred Playlist Missing On Android Tablet

Wojtorb
Casual Listener
OK, its weird - i havent deleted it - i was able to still play it from PC and mobile, but I restored it, just like a deleted playlist, and it come back, to my tab

Thanks! :)

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Gentlecat
I have exactly the same problem on my Nexus 5. A couple of days ago duplicate "Starred" playlist appeared in the desktop client too.

user-removed
Not applicable
This happened on a Nexus 7

jvgestel
Same here, I already removed Spotify and reinstalled but still no starred playlist on my phone/tablet and a duplicate starred playlist in the web interface.

user-removed
Not applicable

Still need help with this

josemazo

Same here.

I'm PAYING for this service...

Ruud279b
Music Fan

Same issues.... (android phone)

ryan_brown
Casual Listener

For those still having this issue I was able to restore my list via the following process. 

1) Go to your account overview and find the "restore playlist" option.

2) You should see the playlist you deleted there

3) Once it's restored it will appear merged with the playlist on the desktop as well. I had to move the playlist back to the top but other than that its completely functional for me.

Ruud279b
Music Fan

It was not deleted. it's just not there on the android app.

Wojtorb
Casual Listener

Still need help with this issue!!!

SUGGESTED POSTS