Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stupid question....

Stupid question....

Please pardon my stupidity, I know this *has* to be a stupid question that my lack of expertise is obvious. With the new upgrade for the android yesterday, and it says "download"? Is it actually downloading to my harddrive? Or is it just syncing like before? I have hundreds of songs and don't want to start that process before knowing if I need to do something about my storage capacity first.

Thanks in advance! Smiley Embarassed

6 Replies

I don't think any question is stupidwhen i comes to this. I just joined and I can't even figure out how to queue up more than 1 album at a time. User instructions are non-existent--unless you want to be social. Smiley Wink

Is the question about syncing songs to be used in Offline mode? Then Download option in the new app is the old offline function to my knowledge.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

It downloaded just to the device. iPhone iPod Touch iPad Android Phone whatever. 

It does into download to your computer or PC or Mac. 

It is only onto the device that you are using that it is going to download it to. 

"Download" is the new name for "Offline Sync" - they just renamed the feature is all.

Thank you!

PS.

There are no stupid questions to be asked, but at the same time:

Never ask stupid questions before trying Google. Sure this doesn't apply to all subjects (like Spotify for example) ๐Ÿ™‚

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Suggested posts