Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription cancelled

Solved!

Subscription cancelled

Well, that's my subscription cancelled!

If it aint working, I aint paying.

Shame because I've been a paying user since the early days, but while users are still paying, there doesn't seem to be any motivation to improve the service.

Vote with your wallets guys, they'll get things sorted or lose users. There are other services out there doing the same thing for the same price...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I like the service but I have been paying for Premium and it only works on my phone.  My desk top thinks it is a trial suscription.  No way to get anyone to help or call.  I am out.  Not paying if it isn't working.  How do I cancel?  Should I just block them charging my card?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

1. How do you cancel this? 
  2. There is no way to contact them?
  3. They keep billing me for premium and I have commercials. 

View solution in original post

51 Replies

What other similar services do you recommend?

You can try Deezer.

www.deezer.com

I cancelled yesterday as well.

Moving to Napster or Deezer.

I assume there is no way to export me playlists form Spotify to Napster/ Deezer ... right?

Did the same yesterday. Im on windows phone and that is even worse than the android version (hard to belive, i know..)

HELP!  I cancelled my subscription online last month, and was just charged yesterday for another month. I just went on and cancelled again. I don't see a link here where I can speak to anyone in person. How can I get my subscription cancelled so I am no longer charged for something I am not using?

@ivysfella 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

How do you cancel ? I'm trying so hard and the website just keeps giving me the run around

@KayMarie27 wrote:
How do you cancel ? I'm trying so hard and the website just keeps giving me the run around

Please see the article here: How to cancel your Premium subscription

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I'm in the same boat. No easy way to contact anyone directly.

After how long does it take to get the songs off your device. I'm using apple music so I need the space.

Mi Cash Code dosen't work.

How did you cancel your subscription

How do I cancel my subscription cuz I used the wrong email and it's charging me from my credit card 

please help me

how do i cancel my account on spotify???

i need to cancel it ASAP

hola, quiero cancelar mi subcripción con Spotify, me cobran todos los meses 10 euros y no hay manera de quitar la subcripción, necesito ayuda para cancelar.

No entiendo por que no hacen más facil la subcripción con un solo botón de cancelar subcripción.

Sin más, muchas gracias, saludos

buenas, me pasas igual a mí, no hay manera de cancelar. daré orden al banco para que cancelen todos los recibos que vengan.

Pero así ganan, solo hay que poner un botón que ponga CANCELAR SUBCRIPCION, y no hacerlo tan dificil e imposible.

Un saludo

I want to cancel my subscription ASAP ..My email adress is holein1sandy@yahoo.com

Please lets get this done ASAP!!

Im on the free trial & im getting charged 9.99 a month since 2014 how do I cancel if I dnt even use this?????

Suggested posts