Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription

Solved!

Subscription

So im aware of the difference between regular subscription and family subscription. I have the student discount. My question is how can i have my main account on my phone instead of my computer. I want to be able to shuffle on my phone but every time i select the option it opens a window that says "Youve discovered a premium feature" while already having premium...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Did you upgrade to premium recently? If so, follow the steps here to reinstall spotify. That should fix things.

Otherwise, it could be that you logged in with the wrong credentials. Check the email receipt from Spotify and log in with the user name shown there. If it's a 10 digit number, you should use the "log in with facebook" option.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Did you upgrade to premium recently? If so, follow the steps here to reinstall spotify. That should fix things.

Otherwise, it could be that you logged in with the wrong credentials. Check the email receipt from Spotify and log in with the user name shown there. If it's a 10 digit number, you should use the "log in with facebook" option.

I just had to reinstall. Thanks so much

Suggested posts