Country

Poland

Device

Huawei P9 Lite 2016

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hi. 

My Spotify app has suddenly stopped working.

In the beginning it just turned itself off after switching on and a time of 10/15 seconds, not showing any data in the time but a blank, black empty space without any icons

Then I reinstalled the app and the problem looks quiet similar. I can switch the app on, then I can see the logging page and choose the option (mine is logging in with Facebook) and after waiting some time while seeing the loading page, more or less, after 10 seconds it turns off.

I can see the app when I click on the square button (the one near the cirlcle and the triangle ones) to see the list of still working apps - it is there, but when I click on it, I go back to the logging page.

I really don't know what to do, I've read some things about the Spotify failures and none of them seemed to be similar to mine

Thanks for help

1 Reply

Thank for reaching Spotify Community.

My insights might not be the exact solution of your issue, but I will try up to my utmost knowledge in answering your concern.

Try to check if you have enough RAM. Perhaps your RAM is not big enough to process the app.

Lemme know if that helps.

Shalom.

Suggested posts