Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Track order

Solved!

Track order

OK this maybe the dumb question of the day but I couldnt find a solution. I am using the android mobile app (if that makes a difference)

I search and find an album. I click into the album. How do I play the album in sequential track order as the album was released.

So track 1 followed by 2 then 3 etc

All I seem to be to do is shuffle play

Thanks

Steve

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@sjp1966

Hello:

Users who have not signed up for Premium access, they are stuck with a shuffle only feature turned on for all content on Android devices with a screen smaller than 7". 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

On top of this, another difficulty I am having is playlists. I wanted to listen to Bonobo, First Fires. Isearch for and find the song, but I cannot play it, I again can only shuffle which plays other tunes. I add first fires to a playlist with only that track in it, go to the playlist and press shuffle play and again another song playsโ€ฆ I donโ€™t get this, how can another song play when all you have is one song in the playlist.

I cannot believe that you cannot play a specific track in this app, so it is obviously something I am doing (or not doing). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Marked as solution

@sjp1966

Hello:

Users who have not signed up for Premium access, they are stuck with a shuffle only feature turned on for all content on Android devices with a screen smaller than 7". 

Thanks Jay, that was confusing the hell out of me.

Please see the thread Subscription Comparison Chart for a comparison of the different subscription levels Spotify offer.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts