Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Track order

Solved!

Track order

OK this maybe the dumb question of the day but I couldnt find a solution. I am using the android mobile app (if that makes a difference)

I search and find an album. I click into the album. How do I play the album in sequential track order as the album was released.

So track 1 followed by 2 then 3 etc

All I seem to be to do is shuffle play

Thanks

Steve

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@sjp1966

Hello:

Users who have not signed up for Premium access, they are stuck with a shuffle only feature turned on for all content on Android devices with a screen smaller than 7". 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

On top of this, another difficulty I am having is playlists. I wanted to listen to Bonobo, First Fires. Isearch for and find the song, but I cannot play it, I again can only shuffle which plays other tunes. I add first fires to a playlist with only that track in it, go to the playlist and press shuffle play and again another song plays… I don’t get this, how can another song play when all you have is one song in the playlist.

I cannot believe that you cannot play a specific track in this app, so it is obviously something I am doing (or not doing). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Marked as solution

@sjp1966

Hello:

Users who have not signed up for Premium access, they are stuck with a shuffle only feature turned on for all content on Android devices with a screen smaller than 7". 

Thanks Jay, that was confusing the hell out of me.

Please see the thread Subscription Comparison Chart for a comparison of the different subscription levels Spotify offer.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts