Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unplugged headphone quits the app

Solved!

Unplugged headphone quits the app

Hello,

When I am driving I leave my phone on my passenger seat so I can easily change to the next track.  Unfortunately, while doing this, sometimes the headphone jack comes slightly unplugged.  Even the slightest movement seems to close the app as it thinks I have completely unplugged the phone from the audio jack.  While this is fine, it sucks to reunlock my phone, open up the app, and hit resume while driving intown.

Is there anyway to tell the phone to keep playing music regardless of what state the audio jack is?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

No unfortunately not. Its a standard android feature to stop playing music when headphones are unplugged. A lot of other music programs would leave the lockscreen controls on for a while though (assuming you have android 4) and/or have an option to automatically resume on plugging back in - would be nice if Spotify could do that.
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

No unfortunately not. Its a standard android feature to stop playing music when headphones are unplugged. A lot of other music programs would leave the lockscreen controls on for a while though (assuming you have android 4) and/or have an option to automatically resume on plugging back in - would be nice if Spotify could do that.
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Suggested posts