Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Very very bad Help center!

Very very bad Help center!

I think you are guess yourself perfect! next time create a base for customer service! We paying the money, not else! I can't find any customer service on your platform.

The problem is your some albums are very bad and has errors! how to report them? Anybody can tell me?

10 Replies

Hi @Deejaymaster, welcome to the community!

Please click here and you'll be able to report any wrong info you've found.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Just bear in mind if you complain too much, Customer Service will stop responding to you (I'm speaking from experience). So pick your battles.

Help center? Do they have one?

When I look on here all I see is FAQs etc and useless generic advice about reinstalling, and no way to actually raise a bug formally with a contact etc.

You are looking for support@spotify.com – just e-mail them.

Heu @navaira and @EarlPurple,

in this case the link I sent is the one he should use to learn how to send the feedback.

To report errors in albums and such, just go to the contact form, then click on "I want to report a broken song..." then I still need help" and then paste the song URL.

Quite simple, no need to email anyone 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star

Ah, I didn't read that the problem was with an album!

Thanks @Bittencourt, immediately off to report Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells II!

You're welcome!
BittencourtSpotify Star

I will e-mail them because the issue I am suffering takes away the most basic feature of Spotify, i.e. my ability to create a playlist and listen to it.

I just e-mailed them and got no reply. I know I e-mailed them from a different e-mail address to the one my account is associated with.

That is because I associate my account with a little used one to avoid all the annoying spam I will otherwise get. My facebook account is associated wtih the same e-mail address.

Give them a while 🙂 I'm not their biggest fan but they take a few hours to respond, like every customer service in the world (except perhaps Amazon).

For comparison, I just tweeted at Apple Support asking when are they going to fix syncing tracks from iTunes and they responded I should file that as a "suggestion". Yeah. Not having my songs replaced with random other versions is a suggestion. Still sticking with Spotify.

Suggested posts