Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wakeify - Android Spotify Alarm Version 2.1

Wakeify - Android Spotify Alarm Version 2.1

Hello.

I have released version 2.1 of Wakeify. It's an Android app that allows you to wake up to Spotify tracks. You can download it here for free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.matthewmitchell.wakeify

The app uses the Spotify application installed on your device to play music at the time you specify. It features a gradual volume ramping feature, a snooze function and repeats on certain days of the week.

I welcome any feeback and can answer any questions that people have. If anyone experiences any issues please let me know.

Matt

Screenshot_2016-02-07-17-46-36.pngScreenshot_2016-02-07-17-52-22.pngScreenshot_2016-02-07-17-47-01.png
Screenshot_2016-02-07-18-01-24.png

Screenshot_2016-02-07-17-45-32.png

4 Replies

Hi

Do you have plans to allow playlist to be played, as oposed to just a selection of individual tracks?

I'm really interested to see how this app develops.

PS

Screenshot 2

Kashmir - good call! 

Hi,

It would be possible to have a level of playlist support in a future version. It would not play playlists on Spotify itself, but play individual random songs from a playlist and then shuffle between them as long as Spotify does not have repeat mode enabled. It is something high up on the list for when I get the chance.

Matt

Hi Matthew, 

I love your app, thanks for created it. 

One thing only, is it possible that we can play our own playlist in the future?

Apparently we can't in the time being. 

Thanks! 

The link isn't working anymore I get continuous loading. 

Also make sure works world wide.  🌎  🇦🇺🇭🇲🇳🇿

Screenshot_20210213-160740_Google Play Store.jpg

Suggested posts