Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

''We're experiencing a problem please try again''

Solved!

''We're experiencing a problem please try again''

So yeah I downloaded spotify (again..). The problem is that I can't log in with my phone which is runned by android (Oh the joy and laughter) for it keeps giving me this error message ''We're experiencing a problem please try again'' and I did try again like 30 times. I uninstalled and reinstalled it yet I keep getting the same message over and over again. Any idea what may be the problem?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ah, that could explain things. You can only log in with your spotify user name or use the "log in with facebook" option if your account is linked to facebook. Logging in with an email address instead of your spotify user name will not work.

https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/troubleshooting/problems-logging-in-to-spotify/

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Whew.  Yep, that is all it took was a password reset.  I'm working too.

View solution in original post

21 Replies

You could uninstall it and then check with a file explorer software for folders that have spotify in the name. Removing the folders from your device after the spotify software has been uninstalled, would install "clean" version of the client...

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Deleted everything connected to Spotify and no progress at all + I reinstalled it from google play how much clearer of a version can I even get?

Hey 🙂

Does the error message give any more details? Would you be able to grab us a screenshot? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Mine says the same any luck?

I'm having the same problem...I've tried un-installing and re-installing several times. I have a Samsung S5...if anybody has any answers to resolve this, that would be great!

This error has been happening for weeks. Is spotify not compatible with Android Samsung Galaxy phones??? Spotify - a solution would be greatly appreciated.

Are you seeing this error when trying to log in @Jennyanydots99? Are you logging in with your spotify username (not an email address) or with the facebook log in?

I'm logging in with my email address.

I just tried to sign up using my facebook and I received the same error message. 

Marked as solution

Ah, that could explain things. You can only log in with your spotify user name or use the "log in with facebook" option if your account is linked to facebook. Logging in with an email address instead of your spotify user name will not work.

https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/troubleshooting/problems-logging-in-to-spotify/

Yay! I got it to work with my username and password. Thanks!!!!

Enjoy your music 🙂

How did you do it?

Use your spotify username and password instead of email. 

I've done that. It still doesn't work. I've reinstalled the app, restarted my phone, cleared my cache and cookies too. I just bought a premium account if that makes a difference.

I changed my username for my community name since it was my first and last name. Only the origional usename worked. I didn't know my origional username so I had them send it to me via. email. Did you try your origional username? Did you sign up using Facebook? 

I just got it to work. I just reset my password from my phone
Marked as solution

Whew.  Yep, that is all it took was a password reset.  I'm working too.

I worked when I logged in using my username and password (not my email address). If you don't remember your username or password, you can have it sent to you. 

Suggested posts