Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Profile pic

How can I put up a profile pic without logging with Facebook? Thanks to whoever will reply to this

• Casual Listener
  • How can I put up a profile pic without logging with Facebook? Thanks to whoever will reply to this 
  • anna000
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in on Android ('You are currently offline')

Hi everyone, app worked fine for months. As I opened it today it prompted me to log in - which is weird since I didn't actively log out the last time (I never do). Upon entering my correct credentials the app tells me I need to go online because I'm ...

• Hi everyone,   app worked fine for months. As I opened it today it prompted me to log in - which is weird since I didn't actively log out the last time (I never do). Upon entering my correct c...
  • Deynon-gb
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify strategy

Why spotify allows to stream music wireless via air play (from apple devices) but does not allow to play via dlna (android devices)?Spotify requires spotify connect but it does not apply to apple - using apple you do not need spotify connect to use y...

• Why spotify allows to stream music wireless via air play (from apple devices) but does not allow to play via dlna (android devices)? Spotify requires spotify connect but it does not apply to apple -...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Last.FM won't connect/scrobble on GS7

So I've been using Last.FM on both my desktop and phone for a while now but I decided to reinstall Spotify on my phone because I was having issues with something else and now it won't scrobble. I'm logging in with the correct account info but it won'...

• Regular
  • So I've been using Last.FM on both my desktop and phone for a while now but I decided to reinstall Spotify on my phone because I was having issues with something else and now it won't scrobble. I'm l...
  • SuicidalKittens
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How I can test the new interface?

Hi! I wish know, how I can test the new interface and help the Spotify with a Feedback, I am Web Designer. Thanks u.

• Hi! I wish know, how I can test the new interface and help the Spotify with a Feedback, I am Web Designer. Thanks u.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices

Since this day, without any software updates i cannot connect my Spotify apps, from my Samsung galaxy S7 and my Samsung Tab2 with my Harman Kardon BDS 280.The HK 280 Is in the same Wifi range and network. All other Wifi applications on my HK BDS 280 ...

• Since this day, without any software updates i cannot connect my Spotify apps, from my Samsung galaxy S7 and my Samsung Tab2 with my Harman Kardon BDS 280. The HK 280 Is in the same Wifi range and n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I uploaded a picture two times as an avatar. How can I delete one of my photos?Thanks to whoever will reply to this.

• Casual Listener
  • I uploaded a picture two times as an avatar. How can I delete one of my photos? Thanks to whoever will reply to this.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why are some songs on desktop not available on mobile?

I've noticed that I can find songs on the desktop app that I can't listen to on mobile. Is there a reason why?

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed that I can find songs on the desktop app that I can't listen to on mobile. Is there a reason why?
  • a1arming
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Android TV disables Sreensaver

I'm really liking the Spotify app on my Android TV, but I do have one annoying problem with it. The Spotify app disables the screensaver on my TV, and the same static screen in Spotify will therefore be on for as long as I play music. Please stop dis...

• Visitor
  • I'm really liking the Spotify app on my Android TV, but I do have one annoying problem with it. The Spotify app disables the screensaver on my TV, and the same static screen in Spotify will therefore...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Playlist missing

My playlist is missing. However, when I search for my playlist in search option it shows the playlist belonging to the my username. My current account also has got the same username. Tried my other email ids to check, account has not been created to ...

• Casual Listener
  • My playlist is missing. However, when I search for my playlist in search option it shows the playlist belonging to the my username. My current account also has got the same username. Tried my other e...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify android app stops playing songs and restarts them from the beginning.

For about two weeks, the Spotify app on my Samsung Galaxy S6 stops playing songs. When I press play, the songs arerestarted from the beginning. It doesn't matter if my earphones are plugged in or if it's being played out loud, it will still happen.I ...

• For about two weeks, the Spotify app on my Samsung Galaxy S6 stops playing songs. When I press play, the songs are restarted from the beginning. It doesn't matter if my earphones are plugged in or i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio, missed dislike

Hello, i have dislike a music instead of adding it to my library. But there is one big thing, i do not know the name of the music, it was really cool tho. When i clicked on dislike (by mistake) it instantly stop playing and i have never seen the musi...

• Hello, i have dislike a music instead of adding it to my library. But there is one big thing, i do not know the name of the music, it was really cool tho. When i clicked on dislike (by mistake) it in...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not able to get spotify on phone

Im trying to get spotify to play on my Android LG K20 Plus. i cant get into my app on my phone to be able to listen to my music what can i do to get it again? It wont let me login with my info for facebook.

• Im trying to get spotify to play on my Android LG K20 Plus. i cant get into my app on my phone to be able to listen to my music what can i do to get it again? It wont let me login with my info for fa...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast/No Sleep/high pitched

Listening to No Sleep Podcast. Around Season 2, suddenly the podcast was slightly high pitched? I thought it was only one episode. Then i started skipping to next episodes, next seasons, it the same. But not all episodes. I found one that sounded nor...

• Listening to No Sleep Podcast.   Around Season 2, suddenly the podcast was slightly high pitched? I thought it was only one episode. Then i started skipping to next episodes, next seasons, it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Never received email or notification of end of year stats

Last year I got an email with like hours played and some various stats of my Spotify account. This year, the rest of my family got theirs and some friends of mine did too but I haven't gotten an email or in-app notification or anything. Any ideas wha...

• Casual Listener
  • Last year I got an email with like hours played and some various stats of my Spotify account. This year, the rest of my family got theirs and some friends of mine did too but I haven't gotten an emai...
  • lubos
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Nuevo interfaz en Android

He visto circulando imagenes de un nuevo diseno de Spotify para Android y necesito saber que tengo que hacer para tenerlo.

• Casual Listener
  • He visto circulando imagenes de un nuevo diseno de Spotify para Android y necesito saber que tengo que hacer para tenerlo.
  • Eepr
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Android Volume Too Low with Wired Headphones

This is a long-standing issue with no viable solution, so I'd appreciate some attention. The volume output from the Spotify app on Android is far lower than other apps like Youtube, Pandora, or Podcast Addict on my phone. Please provide a solution so...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a long-standing issue with no viable solution, so I'd appreciate some attention. The volume output from the Spotify app on Android is far lower than other apps like Youtube, Pandora, or Podca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    headphones
    volume
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New phone now i can't adjust the stream and download quality

I have spotify premium and on my old phone i had everything downloaded on the highest quality but now with my new phone it says not available right now. What do i do?

• I have spotify premium and on my old phone i had everything downloaded on the highest quality but now with my new phone it says not available right now. What do i do?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Freezing, taking minutes to load, search function not workable due to slowness

Spotify has been essentially unusable for the last 4 months. I am considering cancelling my membership. I've seen the countless forum posts on the same issue. Spotify takes up to 5 minutes to load. The search function takes so long to load up that it...

• Spotify has been essentially unusable for the last 4 months. I am considering cancelling my membership. I've seen the countless forum posts on the same issue. Spotify takes up to 5 minutes to load. T...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggested songs

Why is it that when I make a playlist with the songs I like it won't let me just pick a song to play it shuffles through them all and please mostly suggested songs related to an artist or a song that I have on my list?

• Why is it that when I make a playlist with the songs I like it won't let me just pick a song to play it shuffles through them all and please mostly suggested songs related to an artist or a song that...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes