Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Android Feature: Swipe to queue songs

Android users voiced their feedback and Spotify has listened. This feature was previously only available in the iOS app. You can now swipe to queue songs in the Android app! This new feature is currently rolling out to Premium users so you should see...

AndroidSwipeToQueue.gif
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Somerandomrr
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não estou conseguindo passar as musicas baixadas para o armazenamento externo SD

Sou assinante Premium e costumo baixar as musicas para o armazenamento externo, ou seja no cartão de memoria do meu celular, ja que o meu celular não possui espaço suficiente. Mas eu atualizei o meu app no dia 31/05/2017 para sua ultima versão e sumi...

• Sou assinante Premium e costumo baixar as musicas para o armazenamento externo, ou seja no cartão de memoria do meu celular, ja que o meu celular não possui espaço suficiente. Mas eu atualizei o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Losing Downloads to Micro SD

I don't have enough space on my device to download all the music I want to, so I keep trying to save it to my SD card which has over 100 GB free. Everytime I do so it will download and will be there for a few days and then randomly will undownload it...

• I don't have enough space on my device to download all the music I want to, so I keep trying to save it to my SD card which has over 100 GB free. Everytime I do so it will download and will be there ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle wont disable

How can I disable the shuffle feature? I want to play an album from 1st song to the last, not jump randomly between the songs. There is a shuffle feature toggler, but it works only about 1 time out of 20. Can someone fix the problem? BTW. Where is sp...

• Casual Listener
  • How can I disable the shuffle feature? I want to play an album from 1st song to the last, not jump randomly between the songs. There is a shuffle feature toggler, but it works only about 1 time out o...
  • kimmoke
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Watch now" button rarely shows when the "30 minutes of ad-free music" sound byte comes on

Hello Spotify Android Team, On my Android Samsung Galaxy S5, the button referenced by the "Tap now to receive 30 minutes of ad free music... no really, tap now and you'll receive 30 minutes of add free music" sound byte rarely shows.In an effort to g...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Android Team,   On my Android Samsung Galaxy S5, the button referenced by the "Tap now to receive 30 minutes of ad free music... no really, tap now and you'll receive 30 min...
  • FrankensteinTJ
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I find suggestions in the Discover section based on a particular artist I like?

For example, in the Discover section, I can see suggestions based on some of the artists I listened to. There's "Because you listened to Mike Oldfield", "Similar to The Beatles", "Suggested for you based on Porcupine Tree" etc there, but with this ac...

• Casual Listener
  • For example, in the Discover section, I can see suggestions based on some of the artists I listened to. There's "Because you listened to Mike Oldfield", "Similar to The Beatles", "Suggested for you b...
  • tarekspotified
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Why i haven't daily mix on my account?

Hiim usuing Spotify on my Android device and also on my desktop but i havn't "my daily mix" in my account.how do i active that on my account ? thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi im usuing Spotify on my Android device and also on my desktop but i havn't "my daily mix" in my account. how do i active that on my account ? 😞 thanks
  • rohammm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Android app deleting downloads each time

Hi all, Since a few days, my android app insists on deleting my downloads. I have checked my spotify account from the web and I have not offline devices. I download a playlist or an album on my android app and when I stop to listening to music and st...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Since a few days, my android app insists on deleting my downloads. I have checked my spotify account from the web and I have not offline devices.   I download a play...
  • Akuyi
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution samsung s6 edge con denon avr s710w

ayuda.. de repente mi teléfono ya no reconoció mi aparato denon avr s710w al momento de querer reproducir música en spotify, antes si podía... no lo veo en dispositivos disponibles y ambos están bajo la misma red.. que puede ser?

• ayuda.. de repente mi teléfono ya no reconoció mi aparato denon avr s710w al momento de querer reproducir música en spotify, antes si podía... no lo veo en dispositivos disponibles y ambos están bajo...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing my downloads

Hi For some reason everytime I download music onto my phone it works fine then all of a sudden it gets wiped from my phone. This is very annoying and I have absolutely no idea why it happens. Please could someone help I see lots of people seem to hav...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi For some reason everytime I download music onto my phone it works fine then all of a sudden it gets wiped from my phone. This is very annoying and I have absolutely no idea why it happens. Please ...
  • hotnspicyyyyyy
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer not showing up on new phone

I use to have a Samsung phone and I switched to LG. On the Sansung I had the option to an equalizer where as the LG I don't have that option.

• I use to have a Samsung phone and I switched to LG. On the Sansung I had the option to an equalizer where as the LG I don't have that option. 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume steps too big

Hy everybodyi often listen Spotify with my Denon Heos System. Unfortunately are the Step Sizes too big. If the music is too quite you press @ the phone one step louder, its already too loud.Please make smaller steps...

• Hy everybody i often listen Spotify with my Denon Heos System. Unfortunately are the Step Sizes too big. If the music is too quite you press @ the phone one step louder, its already too loud. Ple...
  • 0 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 19 likes

Back music not working by earphone button in Motorola Moto Maxx cellphone

Hi! I don't know it this option in Spotify because it's never worked for me. But a friend mine show me the option working perfectly, and it's very helpful, but don't work in my cellphone.Somebody help me?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I don't know it this option in Spotify because it's never worked for me. But a friend mine show me the option working perfectly, and it's very helpful, but don't work in my cellphone. Somebody h...
  • marcoos_nike
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect does not work @denon avr-x1200w

After last update of Spotify app on my Samsung S6 it loses connection after a feew seconds upp to 10 minutes and having trouble to reconnect to my reciver Denon AVR-X1200W.Restart both reciver router and mobile to get it going again.

• After last update of Spotify app on my Samsung S6 it loses connection after a feew seconds upp to 10 minutes and having trouble to reconnect to my reciver Denon AVR-X1200W. Restart both reciver rout...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local Files won't download on my Samsung s8

I've done everything I'm supposed to do, but it just says waiting for download (when the local file is alone in its own playlist) and it just won't download when it's in my other playlist with over 1000 songs. I'm on the same network ive reinstalled ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've done everything I'm supposed to do, but it just says waiting for download (when the local file is alone in its own playlist) and it just won't download when it's in my other playlist with over 1...
  • Foeland
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs disappeared after automatic logout in Cuba. Songs are still taking up storage.

So I'm on my third day out of 29 in Cuba. This morning I woke up and wanted to play some of my music I've downloaded on Spotify. It's about 10GBs of music. When I try to go into Spotify I'm logged out and cannot connect because there is no Internet.S...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm on my third day out of 29 in Cuba. This morning I woke up and wanted to play some of my music I've downloaded on Spotify. It's about 10GBs of music. When I try to go into Spotify I'm logged ou...
  • frederii
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    cuba
    Download
    oneplus 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Mixtape

Hello I accidentally blocked a song in one of my mixtapes. How can I make it undone?Thx

• Hello I accidentally blocked a song in one of my mixtapes. How can I make it undone? Thx
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not recognizing offline songs

Hi, I'm having an issue where I download songs (in extreme quality) to be heard offline and then all of a sudden some day they all "disappear". When I look at where to store the songs it shows like the space in the sd card is actually being used so t...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I'm having an issue where I download songs (in extreme quality)  to be heard offline and then all of a sudden some day they all "disappear". When I look at where to store the songs ...
  • eduardo0
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Import local files

Hi, everyone.I'm having some troubles to import songs of my cellphone to listen on Spotify.In my app there isn't the option to import the local files and I don't know what to do.I tried to update many times the app, and, even doing this, I can't have...

• Hi, everyone. I'm having some troubles to import songs of my cellphone to listen on Spotify. In my app there isn't the option to import the local files and I don't know what to do. I tried to upda...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sena support?

I just got a Sena 10S for my Motorcycle Helmet, but I can't play music from spotify through it. I'm using a Google Pixel XL currently running 7.1.2. Any ideas?

• I just got a Sena 10S for my Motorcycle Helmet, but I can't play music from spotify through it.   I'm using a Google Pixel XL currently running 7.1.2.   Any ideas?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes