Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Does You Andriod App Suck So Hard?

And when are you planning to make any significant changes to it? Seriously, it's horrible.

• And when are you planning to make any significant changes to it?   Seriously, it's horrible.
  • gorymeraz
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 12 likes

Solved!! Exit button???

Hi! I just upgraded to the latest android app, and now there is no close/exit button.. ?? I dont want to logout, just close the app.

• Regular
  • Hi! I just upgraded to the latest android app, and now there is no close/exit button.. ?? I dont want to logout, just close the app.
  • sol87
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify - Music Flow not supported by LG sound bar?

Hello,I purchased the LG 4.1 360w sound bar today and downloaded the recommended Music Flow app onto my Samsung Galaxy Note 4...I'm connected to the speaker via 5ghz wifi on my Asus AC RT1900.From the Music Flow App. I choose Spotify to stream my mus...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I purchased the LG 4.1 360w sound bar today and downloaded the recommended Music Flow app onto my Samsung Galaxy Note 4... I'm connected to the speaker via 5ghz wifi on my Asus AC RT1900...
  • kleinliesje
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

After a fiew hours spotify sounds like a scratched cd

It's always the same. 2 hours listening to music and then i can't hear the sound becouse every 5sec is a break i have top internet connection with 15mbit download and the ping is by 25ms. Please i need help!

• It's always the same. 2 hours listening to music and then i can't hear the sound becouse every 5sec is a break i have top internet connection with 15mbit download and the ping is by 25ms. Please i ne...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Troubleshooting

I have tried all of the solutions out there, but my problem is not resolved. what else can I do? my problem is ''application stopped'' on android. thanks.

• I have tried all of the solutions out there, but my problem is not resolved. what else can I do?  my problem is ''application stopped'' on android.   thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meu spotfy para de tocar do nada e tb para em segundo plano

Meu spotify para de tocar do nada e tb para em segundo plano.Ja desistalei e reinstalei e o problema continua.Ja chequei tb a questao de economia de energia e nao esta habilitada.Nao sei o que fazer.

• Meu spotify para de tocar do nada e tb para em segundo plano. Ja desistalei e reinstalei e o problema continua. Ja chequei tb a questao de economia de energia e nao esta habilitada. Nao sei o que ...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Downloads deleted when i alter my playlist?

Hello, I was wondering what happens with downloaded songs after i change my playlist.So for example;If i download a playlist on my device, and 1 week later i remove 1 song from that playlist, will that song be deleted from my device?Another example;I...

• Hello,   I was wondering what happens with downloaded songs after i change my playlist. So for example; If i download a playlist on my device, and 1 week later i remove 1 song from that play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

app keeps force closing on LG G5

I am not sure why but I recently updated the software on my Sprint LG G5 and now my Spotify App keeps force closing while playing non-downloaded music. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it has still done this 4 times today! Any help would be ...

• Gig Goer
  • I am not sure why but I recently updated the software on my Sprint LG G5 and now my Spotify App keeps force closing while playing non-downloaded music. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • force closing
    lg g5
    Sprint
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No items in collection on gear s3

When I open my songs in spotify on the gear s3, it says there's no items in the collection, sometimes it shows like 20 of the 80 songs I've downloaded to the device. Can we get a fix for this pushed out?

• When I open my songs in spotify on the gear s3, it says there's no items in the collection, sometimes it shows like 20 of the 80 songs I've downloaded to the device. Can we get a fix for this pushed ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

music sync

hi guys, maybe someone can help me.i wanna move songs from my phone playlist (just on my phone, i used it before i got spotify) onto the spotify playlist, but i dont have any options for syncing my music to spotify, can someone help? otherwise ill ha...

• hi guys, maybe someone can help me. i wanna move songs from my phone playlist (just on my phone, i used it before i got spotify) onto the spotify playlist, but i dont have any options for syncing my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Looking for my downloaded music

I have downloaded some music for offline listening on my Huawei Media Pad Tablet just by clicking doewnload on the Spotify app but once I am offline I'm not sure how to access it. I checked the download file on my tablet but the music isn't there. Do...

• Casual Listener
  • I have downloaded some music for offline listening on my Huawei Media Pad Tablet just by clicking doewnload on the Spotify app but once I am offline I'm not sure how to access it.  I checked the...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Self Service | Device Management

So you all took a payment from me and I still can't listen to my music

• So you all took a payment from me and I still can't listen to my music
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No songs on new device

Help...signed into my Spotify account on my new device but no songs in my library

• Help...signed into my Spotify account on my new device but no songs in my library 
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative to phone listening something like a music player

Is there an alternative to listen to the phone something like a music player?

• Is there an alternative to listen to the phone something like a music player?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Move all songs from saved to a playlist on android

Hi, I'm new to spotify. I got an amazon echo and i want it to start playing my saved songs. Is there a key word to playing my playlist or do I have to add them all to a playlist with a recognisable name?

• Hi, I'm new to spotify. I got an amazon echo and i want it to start playing my saved songs. Is there a key word to playing my playlist or do I have to add them all to a playlist with a recognisable n...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sleep Timer

Do Spotify have this function? If not it would be great that he would have it

• Music Fan
  • Do Spotify have this function? If not it would be great that he would have it 🙂
  • SimonOls
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 32 likes

Freezin my screen

When I enter spotify, everything is normal but when i keep the app in multitasking and make anything else on my phone, when I enter spoify again all the screen is freezed and I have to reboot the app. This happen frequently.

• Casual Listener
  • When I enter spotify, everything is normal but when i keep the app in multitasking and make anything else on my phone, when I enter spoify again all the screen is freezed and I have to reboot the app...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to scrobble with bad user/pass shows an annoying bug.

I tried to scrobbkle to last.fm but I didn't remember my last.fm username/password then abandoned that idea. Spotify didn't.I have tried disabling the scrobble many times, both on my desktop and android, but I always get the annoying notification on ...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to scrobbkle to last.fm but I didn't remember my last.fm username/password then abandoned that idea. Spotify didn't. I have tried disabling the scrobble many times, both on my desktop and an...
  • gfvasconcelos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • scrobble
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] Local files downloaded on Spotify app but won't play

I've recently moved from an Apple iPhone to the Google Pixel 2 and it seems that this issue is only exclusive to my Android device. The local files added through my PC can be downloaded onto my phone but they just won't play. The player simply skips ...

• I've recently moved from an Apple iPhone to the Google Pixel 2 and it seems that this issue is only exclusive to my Android device.   The local files added through my PC can be downloaded onto...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist on Shuffle repeats tracks in single session

I created a playlist with 50+ songs in it. When I went to listen to it I put it on shuffle. Then I noticed that it will play the same songs multiple times before getting to the end of the playlist. Other songs I don't think ever play. I signed up for...

• Visitor
  • I created a playlist with 50+ songs in it. When I went to listen to it I put it on shuffle. Then I noticed that it will play the same songs multiple times before getting to the end of the playlist. O...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes