Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Music

Your Music

After the last Update in the menu it sais YOUR MUSIC but why does it not say MY MUSIC or something like that, it makes it more personal as it is My mobile with the music I decided to listen so it is more MY music than Your music.....

It's just a little thing but I think it just looks better and with enough Kudos perhaps Spotify will change it .... 🙂

come on folks, press that Kudos button ..

thanks

5 Replies

It is something I have said since day one of the change from it being called "Collection". Makes no sense.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Interestingly enough, Rdio refers to their version of it as Your Music and Collection lol. It might be nice for Spotify to differentiate itself a little anyway. I agree that My Music would feel a little more personal.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks Brett, Don't fotget to hit the Kudos button 😉

No problem. Be sure to pay a visit to the Ideas section and post your ideas (one per post) if you find they haven't been posted by anyone else yet. That's usually the best way to get these to the Spotify team.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I did and I tried, but I lost streak cause all of the idea's there where the same idea's regarding this sleep timer but couldn't find them.

Suggested posts