Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not available

So, I recently got into a genre. I looked up my favorite song by a certain band and it wasn't there. I went into my settings and turned on an option to show songs that aren't available. It was there. However, I couldn't play it. I looked online and i...

• So, I recently got into a genre. I looked up my favorite song by a certain band and it wasn't there. I went into my settings and turned on an option to show songs that aren't available. It was there....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help! - Spotify crashes immediately after starting

Hi!I am (well, was..) a happy premium user for months now. I have been using Spotify on different phones and I never encountered any problems.However, Spotify simply won't start anymore - I expect after an automatic update. When I try to start Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I am (well, was..) a happy premium user for months now. I have been using Spotify on different phones and I never encountered any problems. However, Spotify simply won't start anymore - I e...
  • DJuninho312
  • 39 replies
  • 1 likes
  • broken
    support
  • 39 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify stuck on Premium Ad

Hi, my Spotify stuck on the attached ad and can't play music after this ad started, no matter how I uninstalled or signed in again, this problem can't be solved. When I pressed Play, the ad just started all over again. Please help!

• Hi, my Spotify stuck on the attached ad and can't play music after this ad started, no matter how I uninstalled or signed in again, this problem can't be solved. When I pressed Play, the ad just star...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Very low volume android

The playback volume on my android is very low, even on max volume and service sound settings to increase volume the sound in too low, is there any possiblity to fix this error on an update??

• The playback volume on my android is very low, even on max volume and service sound settings to increase volume the sound in too low, is there any possiblity to fix this error on an update??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage saving on internal Storage even though it is not selected

Hey guys,even though I selected external storage on my SD card the storage is still occupied on my Samsung J5 (I think that's the name)it is annoying because it is around 5gb.

• Hey guys, even though I selected external storage on my SD card the storage is still occupied on my Samsung J5 (I think that's the name) it is annoying because it is around 5gb.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tengo Premium y no puedo quitar el aleatorio

Estoy suscrito en el plan familiar, y en mi compu e ipad funciona a la perfeccion, pero en android me aparece que no tengp premium ¿que hago?

• Estoy suscrito en el plan familiar, y en mi compu e ipad funciona a la perfeccion, pero en android me aparece que no tengp premium ¿que hago?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback stops when sending a voice note on whatsapp

I wish there was an option that allows spotify to keep playing the track while I send a voice note with whatsapp. Sometimes I'm listening to a song through my Bluetooth speakers and I want to send part of the song I'm listening to through a voice not...

• Casual Listener
  • I wish there was an option that allows spotify to keep playing the track while I send a voice note with whatsapp. Sometimes I'm listening to a song through my Bluetooth speakers and I want to send pa...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Sync 3 Android Auto Issues

Hi,I have Spotify Premium with the account linked to multiple devices (phone, Alexa, Sonos, etc). When I am in my car using android auto and another device starts playback Spotify within Android Auto thinks I am playing it back on my device and switc...

• Hi, I have Spotify Premium with the account linked to multiple devices (phone, Alexa, Sonos, etc). When I am in my car using android auto and another device starts playback Spotify within Android ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Track info won't show on my car

Please help - I stream my music via Bluetooth to my car radio and spotify worked perfectly with my old phone (Sony Xperia) but since I started using my new phone (Samsung s7) the track info will not display on my car radio! Any suggestions would be g...

• Please help - I stream my music via Bluetooth to my car radio and spotify worked perfectly with my old phone (Sony Xperia) but since I started using my new phone (Samsung s7) the track info will not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeemed premium - can't turn off shuffle

Hey folks,Got a question. Today I noticed that my premium membership went out. So I bought a prepaid card for 3 months (what I always did for the last 2 years). I redeemed the code and everything seemed fine. But when I try to turn off the shuffle fu...

• Hey folks, Got a question. Today I noticed that my premium membership went out. So I bought a prepaid card for 3 months (what I always did for the last 2 years). I redeemed the code and everything s...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant configure quality despite being Premium

Hi everyone! I just bought a family pack, so im premium now, but the android app doesnt let me change the quality setting (set for "auto" in streaming, and "normal" for downloaded songs). Does anyone know the reason? Thanks!!

• Hi everyone!   I just bought a family pack, so im premium now, but the android app doesnt let me change the quality setting (set for "auto" in streaming, and "normal" for downloaded songs). Do...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium will not start

I bough today a Code from a Shop. I used it and in the online website of spotify, they say that I have Premium until to the 31.8.2017. But when I login to the App, they say that I dont have Premium. Can someone pls help me?

• I bough today a Code from a Shop. I used it and in the online website of spotify, they say that I have Premium until to the 31.8.2017. But when I login to the App, they say that I dont have Premium. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

transfering library from desktop to phone?

hey i was wondering if anyone knew if its possible to completly transfer every song you have downloaded for offline play to your android phone and have it ready for offline play too? i dont want to have to redownload off of data on my phone as my lib...

• Casual Listener
  • hey i was wondering if anyone knew if its possible to completly transfer every song you have downloaded for offline play to your android phone and have it ready for offline play too? i dont want to h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently played and search friends

I toggled off hide activity in desktop but my profile still shows my recently played on android - pretty sure it's the public view. Then for several days I haven't been able to search friends - username or otherwise.

• I toggled off hide activity in desktop but my profile still shows my recently played on android - pretty sure it's the public view. Then for several days I haven't been able to search friends - u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account on FREE

My premium account is suddenly set as FREE Account.Please check this? I posted this already this morning but my post seems to be deleted? Thanks in advance

• Music Fan
  • My premium account is suddenly set as FREE Account. Please check this?   I posted this already this morning but my post seems to be deleted?   Thanks in advance
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

erreur code -24 impossible d'ouvrir Spotify

BonjourVoici plusieurs heures que Spotify plante ("l'application Spotify s'est arrêté") Je l'ai désinstallé puis réinstallé après de nombreuses échec (erreur code -24) pour avoir le même résultat encore et encore ....J'ai également enlevé puis remis ...

• Bonjour Voici plusieurs heures que Spotify plante ("l'application Spotify s'est arrêté")  Je l'ai désinstallé puis réinstallé après de nombreuses échec (erreur code -24) pour avoir le même rés...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Imported music missing from Artists/Albums

HI, I imported some mp3 from my device into the app, and everything works fine when i search for specific songs, but albums and artists dont show under Artists and Albums view. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix? thanks

• HI, I imported some mp3 from my device into the app, and everything works fine when i search for specific songs, but albums and artists dont show under Artists and Albums view.  Has anyone...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

La playlist para en cada cancion

Se para la reproducción al terminar una canción si el móvil está bloqueado. Lo desbloqueo y vuelve a reproducir solito. Es bastante molesto. Mi móvil es un Xiaomi redmi4. Escucho Spotify al salir a correr y eso de que se pare canción a canción es un ...

• Se para la reproducción al terminar una canción si el móvil está bloqueado. Lo desbloqueo y vuelve a reproducir solito. Es bastante molesto. Mi móvil es un Xiaomi redmi4. Escucho Spotify al salir a c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did "recommended for you" go for Running genre

A few months ago I noticed that when using the Running lists, the option to choose "recommended for you" went away. Now there are a lot of different lists to which you can set to BPM but not a "recommended for you list" that builds off your music tas...

• A few months ago I noticed that when using the Running lists, the option to choose "recommended for you" went away.  Now there are a lot of different lists to which you can set to BPM but not a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App freezes and downloads take an eternity

I use Spotify on my Galaxy S6 Edge and my Ipad 4 everyday, downloads and streaming, but now the music keeps freezing after just 10 seconds of play and downloads take hours to make. So i'm now stuck on whatever songs i have already downloaded.

• I use Spotify on my Galaxy S6 Edge and my Ipad 4 everyday, downloads and streaming, but now the music keeps freezing after just 10 seconds of play and downloads take hours to make. So i'm now stuck o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes