Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Android Feature: Swipe to queue songs

Android users voiced their feedback and Spotify has listened. This feature was previously only available in the iOS app. You can now swipe to queue songs in the Android app! This new feature is currently rolling out to Premium users so you should see...

AndroidSwipeToQueue.gif
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Carter158
  • Regular
  • 19 replies
  • 41 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 41 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just paid for 3months. Asking for a free trial, also music got deleted

All my music in playlist got erased. Good music and hard to find. Also it's asking me to sign up for 3 months for 99cents even though I applied for this deal a month ago... help please!!!!

• All my music in playlist got erased. Good music and hard to find. Also it's asking me to sign up for 3 months for 99cents even though I applied for this deal a month ago... help please!!!!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing stereo

Playing music from Galaxy over Bluetooth and the guitar tracks are missing on many songs.I only get the "left" when stereo guitar pans left/right.Un-listen-able!! Help please?

• Playing music from Galaxy over Bluetooth and the guitar tracks are missing on many songs. I only get the "left" when stereo guitar pans left/right. Un-listen-able!! Help please?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Downloaded playlist never stays downloaded!!

I dont understand why, after having my spotify account for years, my same playlist never remains downloaded. It's so frustrating to realize as I'm about to board a plane or go to into a data- less space that I can't listen ti my playlist that I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • I dont understand why, after having my spotify account for years, my same playlist never remains downloaded. It's so frustrating to realize as I'm about to board a plane or go to into a data- less sp...
  • pmccunniff
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Update problem for Android

I still have the older version of Spotify.There is no update option in the PlaystoreI don't find a update possibility in the app either.How can I update Spotify without deleting it and my downloaded music?Phone= Oneplus 3Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I still have the older version of Spotify. There is no update option in the Playstore I don't find a update possibility in the app either. How can I update Spotify without deleting it and my downl...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify crashes when I go to settings (gear symbol)

I have a Samsung galaxy tab s (model SM-T707A) running android version 5.0.2. Ever since the Spotify upgrade, I cannot get into the settings (as noted by the gear symbol). When tapped, I get booted out of spotify. I already reloaded spotify and have ...

• I have a Samsung galaxy tab s  (model SM-T707A) running android version 5.0.2. Ever since the Spotify upgrade, I cannot get into the settings (as noted by the gear symbol). When tapped, I get bo...
  • Novy
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Armazenamento cheio sendo que tenho 28 GB disponível em Meu cartão SD.

Não consigo mais baixar músicas , porque o aplicativo do Spotify diz que eu estou sem memória , mas o meu cartão SD está praticamente vazio , podem me ajudar por favor ?

• Não consigo mais baixar músicas , porque o aplicativo do Spotify diz que eu estou sem memória , mas o meu cartão SD está praticamente vazio , podem me ajudar por favor ?
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Remote Spotify on Locked Android devices

Greetings, I've been looking into this for a while and not really come to any answers. Is there any way I can play Spotify on my Android device, from my desktop-client, without actually having to unlock the phone and open Spotify on it? This kind of ...

• Gig Goer
  • Greetings, I've been looking into this for a while and not really come to any answers. Is there any way I can play Spotify on my Android device, from my desktop-client, without actually having to unl...
  • blacktR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline songs getting deleted

All the songs that i save for offline play randomly get deleted. I had 800ish songs that I had to redownload.

• All the songs that i save for offline play randomly get deleted. I had 800ish songs that I had to redownload.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume control

I listen to spotify via 'Sleep for Android' at night and last night the volumne kept automatically increasing to max. I kept lowering the volume again and it would increase back up minutes later. Could this be the 'Sleep for Android' app or an issue ...

• I listen to spotify via 'Sleep for Android' at night and last night the volumne kept automatically increasing to max.  I kept lowering the volume again and it would increase back up minutes late...
  • izzyreal
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Old Menu

Hi everyone, i read months ago that the side menu moved to bottom, wich i like. but i still with the old side menu, if logout and login with a new account it has the new bottom menu. When the bottom menu will be enable to my account?thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, i read months ago that the side menu moved to bottom, wich i like. but i still with the old side menu, if logout and login with a new account it has the new bottom menu. When the bottom ...
  • gonzalocasal
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Airis TM420 - Spotify hangs in suspended mode

Hi,I've been experiencing problems with Spotify for the last weeks (maybe 3 or 4 weeks).I have been using it with no problems during the last year. When the device enters into suspended mode (with the lock screen), Spotify stops playing and the unloc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've been experiencing problems with Spotify for the last weeks (maybe 3 or 4 weeks). I have been using it with no problems during the last year. When the device enters into suspended mode (wit...
  • juas1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • blink
    hangs
    lock screen
    restart
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect from Android?

I have an Android Lollipop phone with Spotify and a speaker with Spotify Connect. I gather it's possible to use Connect between the two, but my screen shows nothing about Devices available. So how do I do it?

• Casual Listener
  • I have an Android Lollipop phone with Spotify and a speaker with Spotify Connect.  I gather it's possible to use Connect between the two, but my  screen shows nothing about Devices availabl...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • androd
    Connect
    devices
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Should have a delete option to recently played lists

We (Premium Users) should have the ability to delete recently played playlists/artists instead of just hiding it. Hope there would be an upcoming update regarding this issue. Thanks!

• Not applicable
  • We (Premium Users) should have the ability to delete recently played playlists/artists instead of just hiding it. Hope there would be an upcoming update regarding this issue.   Thanks!
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I can not donwload it

Help!I from Venezuela but now I am living in Chile, I know this app is available here in Chile but when I want to try to download it, there is a message saying something like this app isn't available for my country. I have my Gps activated, I reset a...

• Casual Listener
  • Help! I from Venezuela but now I am living in Chile, I know this app is available here in Chile but when I want to try to download it, there is a message saying something like this app isn't availab...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

App não aparece na tela de bloqueio

Não consigo mais passar músicas e outras funções com a tela bloqueada, não aparece nem o ícone no canto esquerdo superior enquanto o Spotify está aberto com a tela desbloqueada também... Gostaria das funções de volta.

• Não consigo mais passar músicas e outras funções com a tela bloqueada, não aparece nem o ícone no canto esquerdo superior enquanto o Spotify está aberto com a tela desbloqueada também... Gostaria das...
  • LucasMedeiros
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

inicio sesion

en el celular android , cada vez que inicio spotify debo iniciar la sesion.De que manera debo hacer para que la misma quede abierta ? Gracias

• en el celular android , cada vez que inicio spotify debo iniciar la sesion. De que manera debo hacer para que la misma quede abierta ?   Gracias  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Saving in sd

I cant save my songs in the sd card. It saves in my cellphone and i dont have more space. I dont know where is the option For choose where to save them

• I cant save my songs in the sd card. It saves in my cellphone and i dont have more space. I dont know where is the option For choose where to save them
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Remove Spotify Android App - Keep your off line Music ?

I have spotify premium account and use the Android app, something has gone wrong with the app because it is constantly draining my battery running in the background (will not close). I was told I have to remove the app completely and re-install, ques...

• I have spotify premium account and use the Android app, something has gone wrong with the app because it is constantly draining my battery running in the background (will not close). I was told I hav...
  • vducloux
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stops playing. Shows that it IS.

Sometimes it won't play when I hit shuffle play but then starts up randomly later. Sometimes a few minutes, sometimes much later. And almost every time I use it, it just stops after however long it feels like. I got through 2 1/2 songs this time. It'...

• Not applicable
  • Sometimes it won't play when I hit shuffle play but then starts up randomly later. Sometimes a few minutes, sometimes much later. And almost every time I use it, it just stops after however long it f...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Problema com o Spotify de meu celular.

Olá pessoal, gostaria de saber se alguém já teve este problema.Eu tenho uma conta premium, no meu antigo celular esta funcionando direitinho, podia salvar as músicas, fazer meu playlist.Mais quando mudei de celular e instalei o Spotify nele, não cons...

• Olá pessoal, gostaria de saber se alguém já teve este problema. Eu tenho uma conta premium, no meu antigo celular esta funcionando direitinho, podia salvar as músicas, fazer meu playlist. Mais quan...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes