Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs keep disappearing

Hello,since a few weeks the app has been upsetting me quite a bit.Long story short: downloaded content (on SD card which functions properly and has tons of free space) keeps disappearing, sometimes just a few albums but, for example, yesterday (note ...

• Regular
  • Hello, since a few weeks the app has been upsetting me quite a bit. Long story short: downloaded content (on SD card which functions properly and has tons of free space) keeps disappearing, sometim...
  • AxCYeR
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix doesn't update /refresh

Hi all, I love the daily mix feature, but I'm finding it isnt refreshing /updating as I listen. I have listened numerous times (and voted on tracks too) but stil lahve the exact same playlist as this time last week. Is there something im missing? I'm...

• Hi all,   I love the daily mix feature, but I'm finding it isnt refreshing /updating as I listen. I have listened numerous times (and voted on tracks too) but stil lahve the exact same playlis...
  • McZwick
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! la app se cierra inesperadamente

instalé la app en mi motorola moto g, al momento de abrirla, esta inmediatamente se cierra. qué pasa?Ayudenme, esto me pasó hace aproximadamente dos semanas

• instalé la app en mi motorola moto g, al momento de abrirla, esta inmediatamente se cierra. qué pasa? Ayudenme, esto me pasó hace aproximadamente dos semanas
  • Pegsmx
  • 26 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 5 likes

All my playlists disapeared!

So I try to add a song to my playlist today, but all of them are gone! I have two accounts, but my account with my playlists and premium are gone! Please help I'm going to a music festival tomorrow, and I'll have to live off of my downloaded playlist...

• So I try to add a song to my playlist today, but all of them are gone! I have two accounts, but my account with my playlists and premium are gone! Please help I'm going to a music festival tomorrow, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My premium account stopped working

Hi,I'm a spotify premium member for over two years now. My last monthly payment was 25 June 2017. Yesterday, when i wanted to use my spotify my account wasn't premium anymore. Why? My last payment was 25th June 2017?Now spotify says i have to buy a n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm a spotify premium member for over two years now. My last monthly payment was 25 June 2017. Yesterday, when i wanted to use my spotify my account wasn't premium anymore. Why? My last paymen...
  • tChoop
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Permanently changing track order

Hello,I'm a sports entertainer and do every day activities with my music.Therefore I have the premium account wich I really like.The only thing I find very annoying is the way we have to change the song order..I have my playlists for different kinds ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm a sports entertainer and do every day activities with my music. Therefore I have the premium account wich I really like. The only thing I find very annoying is the way we have to change...
  • shaf-4
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Import music option is doing nothing?

I found the import music option in the spotify app a few days ago.I marked all my music files and clicked on import.The music is not showing up in the import music option anymore but i still can`t play my own music with the spotify app. So why is the...

• Casual Listener
  • I found the import music option in the spotify app a few days ago. I marked all my music files and clicked on import. The music is not  showing up in the import music option anymore but i stil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone elses Spotify on my mobile phone

Hi! When I am at work and online via the Wi-Fi of the building my phone (HTC M9) regularly gives a notification that Spotify is streaming via Google Cast. The weird thing is that I don't have Spotify on my phone or even use my Spotify account at all....

• Hi! When I am at work and online via the Wi-Fi of the building my phone (HTC M9) regularly gives a notification that Spotify is streaming via Google Cast. The weird thing is that I don't have Spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy S4 - Downloaded songs no longer available offline

Similar issue to what many others have posted.18GB of songs downloaded to SD card all of which were available for offline play. until today. Then suddenly almost all albums lose the green arrow and are no longer available.The songs are still there in...

• Roadie
  • Similar issue to what many others have posted. 18GB of songs downloaded to SD card all of which were available for offline play. until today. Then suddenly almost all albums lose the green arrow and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo ingresar en el cel a Spotify...

Hola.. En el pc puedo ingresar normal a Spotify web, pero en el movil no me deja ingresar a la aplicación, con la cuenta de face no lo reconoce.. que puedo hacer?? cuando doy click en la opcion (olvide mi password) escribo el correo y me sale una ven...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola..     En el pc puedo ingresar normal a Spotify web, pero en el movil no me deja ingresar a la aplicación, con la cuenta de face no lo reconoce..  que puedo hacer?? cuando doy c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

OK Google doesn't play song

Saying "OK Google - Play "Highway to **bleep**"' opens the spotify app, finds the album or artist or song, but doesn't actually play it till i manually select it.Same thing happens with any song or artist.

• Saying "OK Google - Play "Highway to **bleep**"' opens the spotify app, finds the album or artist or song, but doesn't actually play it till i manually select it. Same thing happens with any song or...
  • Kinesico
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I downloaded a playlist I created and of 80 songs only 5 (at most) are playable. How can I fix this?

I created a new playlist (https://open.spotify.com/user/22nzxei7g2uyf2l3cob6ieutq/playlist/2XtDRVMGYjJRNoqRcFLYgU) and a downloaded it on my external memory. But only 5 songs are playable and it contains at least 80 songs. How can I fix this problem?

• Visitor
  • I created a new playlist (https://open.spotify.com/user/22nzxei7g2uyf2l3cob6ieutq/playlist/2XtDRVMGYjJRNoqRcFLYgU) and a downloaded it on my external memory. But only 5 songs are playable and it cont...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't open context menu because I'm "offline"

Every time I try to queue songs spotify claims that I am offline and can therefore not open the context menu, which, in itself is completely absurd, why not? However, even if this was an actual feature, I am obviously not offline since the song I am ...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try to queue songs spotify claims that I am offline and can therefore not open the context menu, which, in itself is completely absurd, why not? However, even if this was an actual featu...
  • mnsc
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • bug
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify takes a long time to load on startup

Hi guys,Spotify takes forever (about 10 minutes today) to play podcast, or rather to just show them.It supposedly isn't connected to the internet, but I'm in my wifi network at home.After loading the podcast section again and again, turning off Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, Spotify takes forever (about 10 minutes today) to play podcast, or rather to just show them. It supposedly isn't connected to the internet, but I'm in my wifi network at home. After loa...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Autoswitch SD card => internal + redownloading playlists

Hi,I use Spotify on my Android device. My downloaded offline playlists constantly get deleted(Spotify switches from SD card to device storage), I switch it manually back to SD card(files are still on there, Spotify doesn't recognise anything and redo...

• Hi, I use Spotify on my Android device. My downloaded offline playlists constantly get deleted(Spotify switches from SD card to device storage), I switch it manually back to SD card(files are still ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my playlist is fine on my pc but on my phone each song in the fplaylist is coming up as a playlist w

The playlists on my pc are fine but on my samsung phone each song is it's own playlist.How do I recify this?

• Casual Listener
  • The playlists on my pc are fine but on my samsung phone each song is it's own playlist. How do I recify this?
  • kcabej
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Voice to Text / Mic Button on Keyboard

OS: Android 7.0Phone: LG V20Carrier: SprintSpotify Version: 8.4.4.810 armV7When typing in the search field of Spotify, the Google Keyboard's microphone disappears. This is an access ability failure and an unacceptable omission. This issue has been re...

• Visitor
  • OS: Android 7.0 Phone: LG V20 Carrier: Sprint Spotify Version: 8.4.4.810 armV7 When typing in the search field of Spotify, the Google Keyboard's microphone disappears. This is an access ability...
  • błażejpuchalski
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo importar música de mi sd

En mi android no me aparece la opción de importar. Qué puedo hacer para agregar mis archivos locales?

• En mi android no me aparece la opción de importar. Qué puedo hacer para agregar mis archivos locales?
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Trouble with offline listening and new phone

2 questions here:1. I just got the Galaxy S8 and its telling me im not allowed to play all of the albums i have downloaded when i switch to "offline mode"2. i didnt realize that you had to log into your account once every 30 days to keep your subscri...

• 2 questions here: 1. I just got the Galaxy S8 and its telling me im not allowed to play all of the albums i have downloaded when i switch to "offline mode" 2. i didnt realize that you had to log in...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes